Wonder Woman: The Animated Series is American animated television series produced by Warner Bros. Animation It is based on DC Comics superhero of the same name. This will also be the second independent television series based on Wonder Woman, rather than having her making guest appearances or share a plot with different superheroes. The Series is featured exclusively on Netflix.
The series is set during Princess Diana's time in Gateway City, work at the Gateway City Museum as both a guide. Over the course of the season, Wonder Woman teams up with, younger amazon sister Donna Troy, the female speedster Jesse Quick, Artemis, and her sidekick Wonder Girl as she faces criminal threats of Cheetah, Veronica Cale, Giganta, Angle Man, Silver Swan, Blue Snowman, Doctor Cyber, Baron Blitzkrieg, Drakon, Electrocutioner, Roulette and the Body Doubles Bonny Hoffman & Carmen Leno.
- Wonder Woman/Princess Diana (Courtenay Taylor): The main protagonist. Diana is an Amazon Princess of who hails from Themyscira, and the protector of Gateway City as the superheroine, Wonder Woman. Her costume is the traditional red bustier
- John Champine (C.D. Barnes): An exclusive character who is Wonder Woman's love interest. He's a professional bodybuilder who lives in Gateway City.
- Steve Trevor (Michael Weatherly): A government agent of D.M.A.
- Barbara Minerva/Cheetah (Laura Bailey): Wonder Woman's arch-nemesis who is the primary antagonist. . Her character design is the same as from BU: Animal Instincts.
- Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl (Mae Whitman):
- Artemis/Requiem (Jennifer Hale): An Amazon of Bana-Mighdall named after the goddess of the hunt . After Artemis was broken free of Roulette's control, she was then given a uniform identical to Diana's, along with the Gauntlets of Atlas, her outfit's color scheme is white, green and silver.
- Veronica Cale (Sarah Michelle Gellar): The series' primary antagonist. She is a successful millionaire, corporate CEO of Cale Enterprises in Gateway City with Government contracts and good PR. When Diana arrived to the city, Veronica grew an antagonistic relationship with the Amazon. She is the Lex Luthor figure to Diana. She has blonde hair with a bob cut
- Body Doubles: A duo of thieves and contract assassins, Bonny and Carmen who were hired by Cale. Both women meet and become assassins and use many types of hi-tech weapons, often concealed in, or disguised as, makeup accessories. They have enhance agility and great with firearms. After their recent defeat from Wonder Woman, Veronica Cale freed them on parole and took a sudden interest of their skills as she hired them to be her bodyguards
- Bonny Hoffman (Andrea Baker): Bonny is a daughter of crime lord, wants to prove her worth to her father. She wears high tech specs with a built in computer. She's the brains of the duo
- Carmen Leno (Holly Franklin): Carmen is Bonny's partner in crime and best friend. She's a former latin film actress, hopes to become a legitimate and famous actress. Besides having enhanced agility, firearms and hand to hand combat, she has durability and super strength than Bonny.
- Gisela Naylor (Megalyn Echikunwoke):
- Rei Matsu (Sumalee Montano): Mary is a true martial artist
- Amazons of Themyscira
- Queen Hippolyta (Susan Blakeslee): Queen of the Amazons of Themyscira and Diana's Mother.
- Donna Troy (Fryda Wolff)
- Helena Sandsmark (Vanessa Marshall): Cassie's mother and the curator of Gateway City Museum of Antiquities.
- Michael Schorr (Robert Patrick): A Police Officer from GCPD who often assist Wonder Woman. He is the head of Special Weapons Division.
- Jessie Quick (Tara Strong):
- Theo Yates (): A character exclusive to the series. He is a young street urchin who lives in Gateway City. His parents died during a bombing raid when he was 6 and been struggling out on his own.
- Superman/Clark Kent (George Newbern)
- Batman/Bruce Wayne (Roger Craig Smith)
- Hera (Susanne Blakeslee)-The queen of Olympus.
- Leslie Anderson (Kate Higgins): A female news anchor that works for Gateway News Network and has a liking towards Wonder Woman
- Officer Swanson:
- D.M.A./Department of Metahuman Affairs
- Sarge Steel
- Nemesis/Tom Tresser (Troy Baker):
- Etta Candy: Steve Trevor's ex-fiancé and one of Diana's closest friends
- Baron Blitzkrieg: Leader of the Axis and one of the major Antagonists.
- Paula von Gunther (Anna Graves): A member of the Axis who is germen descent. She wears a Nazi version of Wonder Woman's costume to make her look like an anti-Wonder Woman, but with pants. She also
- Iron Claw:
- Doctor Poison:
- Circe (Kari Wahlgren): A wicked sorceress
- Angle Man (Daran Norris): An Italian criminal who has had a career both in and out of his traditional super-villain costume. Angle Man is a master schemer who excels in finding new 'angles' to commit his crimes. He also wields a sophisticated weapon called 'the Angler' that can distort people's directional capabilities.
- Lira: A supervillain with super-speed created by Veronica Cale in her attempts to defeat.
- Valerie Beaudry/Silver Swan ():
- Doctor Cyber (Marina Sirtis): Cylvia Anita Cyber was a beautiful scientist hose beauty was destroyed when her face was scarred by hot coals, she now wears a cybernetic power suit. She was also the assailant provided Anarchy Inc. the weapons they needed for the bank heist
- Fireworks Man/Herman Adler (Ryan Alosio). A self independent Pyrotechnician who was unappreciated by those who didn't like his firework craftsmanship. After being exposed by an unstable chemical fumes while holding one of his lit fireworks, Herman quickly became a being of explosive fireworks.
- Shim'Tar (Jennifer Hale): An unnamed amazon warrior had cybernetic implants that not only greatly enhanced her strength, but also provided her with laser capabilities and durability.
- Villainy Inc.: A group a female villains formed by Veronica Cale and Persephone to take down WW.
- Persephone (Katee Sackhoff): An Amazon who went rogue.
- Giganta (Clare Grant): A scientist whose mind was transferred first into the body of an ape, and later into the body of a circus strongwoman. She has the ability to grow in size.
- Blue Snowman/Brenda Bryant (Kath Soucie): A former sniper turned science teacher . She's a designer of weapons and robots.
- Zara Priestess of the Crimson Flame:
- Drakon/Byron Gunnarsen (Trevor Devall): A new villain who is exclusive to the series. He was the lead mercenary for Anarchy Incorporated who planned the bank heist when Wonder Woman jumped and stopped his big score. One time after he escaped from prison and was injected with a untested mutagenic serum by a scientist, turning him into a large 8ft tall Dragon/human hybrid granting him super strength, durability, enhanced stamina, invulnerability to bullets, edge weapons, etc, fire breath, prehensile tail and strong wings for flight. He has a serious grudge against Wonder Woman for foiling his bank heist and leaving him dangling on a rooftop after interrogating him.
- Roulette (Kelly Hu):
- Electrocutioner/Lester Buchinsky (Steven Blum):
- Gentleman Ghost (Robin Atkin Downes):
- Touch 'n Go/Amelinda Lopez (Tasia Valenza):
- Lady Flash/Christina Alexandrova ()
- Mouse Man (Ted Biaselli):
- Ares (Gil Gerard)
- Courtenay Taylor - Diana/Wonder Woman
- Troy Baker - Nemesis, Apollo
- Laura Bailey - Barbara Minerva/ Cheetah, Newswoman
- Michael Weatherly - Steve Trevor
- Susan Blakeslee -, Hera, Etta Candy
- Kari Wahlgren - Circe, Bikini Girl, Cop
- Sarah Michelle Gellar - Veronica Cale
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Hippolyta
- Jennifer Hale - Artemis
- Kevin Michael Richardson -Zeus
- Cree Summer - Prcylla Rich, Medusa
- Clare Grant - Giganta
- Rob Paulsen-Hermes
- Maurice LaMarche-Poseidon
- Clancy Brown-Hephaestus
- Tara Strong-Aphrodite, Athena
- Malcolm McDowell-Hades
- Jon Hamm-Ares
- Corey Burton-Dionysus
- Jamie Simone (Voice Director)
- Second Genesis, Part 1:
- Second Genesis, Part 2:
- Year of the Cheetah
- G-Rex Arises!
- Feats of Diana Prince
- Secrets of Themyscira:
- Beauty of the Beast:
- Role Models
- Sins of the Mothers
- Angle to Bend
- Arrogance is Bliss
- Clash of the Titans
- Fists of Steel
- Death from Above
- Of Mice & Men:
- Wonder Girl, Part 1
- Wonder Girl, Part 2
- Rumble in the jungle
The series is a animated format, similar to the earlier Green Lantern: The Animated Series' and Beware the Batman's or Batman Unlimited series animation style.
The animation will be animated at MOI animation which had animated the 2009 Wonder Woman movie
- This series is not affiliated with The New 52!
- It will be based off of the post-crisis version of the character.