Wonder Woman: The Animated Series is American animated television series produced by Warner Bros. Animation It is based on DC Comics superhero of the same name. This will also be the second independent television series based on Wonder Woman, rather than having her making guest appearances or share a plot with different superheroes. The Series is featured exclusively on Netflix.
The series is set during Princess Diana's time in Gateway City, work at the Gateway City Museum. Over the course of the season, Wonder Woman teams up with, younger amazon sister Donna Troy, the female speedster Jesse Quick, Artemis, and her sidekick Wonder Girl to face criminal threats of Cheetah, Veronica Cale, Giganta, Angle Man, Silver Swan, Blue Snowman, Doctor Cyber, Gentleman Ghost, Electrocutioner, Roulette and the Body Doubles.
- Wonder Woman/Princess Diana (Tara Platt): The main protagonist. Diana is the Princess of Themyscira who hails from Themyscira.
- Barbara Minerva/Cheetah (Laura Bailey): Wonder Woman's arch-nemesis who is the primary antagonist. . Her character design is the same as from BU: Animal Instincts.
- John Champine (C.D. Barnes): An exclusive character who is Wonder Woman's love interest. He's a professional bodybuilder who lives in Gateway City.
- Steve Trevor (Michael Weatherly): A government agent of D.M.A.
- Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl (Mae Whitman):
- Artemis/Requiem (Jennifer Hale): TBA. After Artemis was broken free of Roulette's control, she was then given a uniform identical to Diana's, along with the Gauntlets of Atlas, her outfit's color scheme is silver, green and purple.
- Veronica Cale (Sarah Michelle Gellar): The series' main antagonist. She is a successful millionaire, corporate CEO of Cale Enterprises in Gateway City. When Diana arrived to the city, Veronica grew an antagonistic relationship with the Amazon. She is the female version of Lex Luthor to Wonder Woman. She has blonde hair with a bob cut
- Leslie Anderson (Kate Higgins): Veronica's assistant who has a liking towards Wonder Woman
- Amazons of Themyscira
- Queen Hippolyta (Susan Blakeslee): Queen of the Amazons on Themyscira and Diana's Mother.
- Donna Troy (Fryda Wolff)
- Helena Sandsmark (Vanessa Marshall): Cassie's mother and the curator of Gateway City Museum of Antiquities.
- Michael Schorr (Robert Patrick): A Police Officer from GCPD who often assist Wonder Woman. He is the head of Special Weapons Division.
- Jessie Quick (Tera Strong):
- Maxwell Clay (Stuart Allen): A character exclusive to the series. He is a young urban boy who lives in Gateway City.
- Superman/Clark Kent (George Newbern)
- Batman/Bruce Wayne (Roger Craig Smith)
- Officer Swanson:
- D.M.A./Department of Metahuman Affairs
- Sarge Steel
- Nemesis/Tom Tresser (Troy Baker)
- Etta Candy: Steve Trevor's wife
- Baron Blitzkrieg: Leader of the Axis and one of the major Antagonists.
- Paula von Gunther (Anna Graves): A member of the Axis who is germen descent. She wears a Nazi version of Wonder Woman's costume to make her look like an anti-Wonder Woman, but with pants. She also
- Iron Claw
- Circe (Kari Wahlgren):
- Angle Man (Daran Norris): An Italian criminal who has had a career both in and out of his traditional super-villain costume. Angle Man is a master schemer who excels in finding new 'angles' to commit his crimes. He also wields a sophisticated weapon called 'the Angler' that can distort people's directional capabilities.
- Lira: A supervillain with super-speed created by Veronica Cale in her attempts to defeat.
- Valerie Beaudry/Silver Swan ():
- Doctor Cyber (Marina Sirtis): Cylvia Anita Cyber was a beautiful scientist hose beauty was destroyed when her face was scarred by hot coals, she now wears a cybernetic power suit. She was also the assailant provided Anarchy Inc. the weapons they needed for the bank heist
- Fireworks Man/Herman Adler (Ryan Alosio). A self independent Pyrotechnician who was unappreciated by those who didn't like his firework craftsmanship. After being exposed by an unstable chemical fumes while holding one of his lit fireworks, Herman quickly became a being of explosive fireworks.
- Shim'Tar (Jennifer Hale): An unnamed amazon warrior had cybernetic implants that not only greatly enhanced her strength, but also provided her with laser capabilities and durability.
- Villainy Inc.: A group a female villains formed by Veronica Cale and Persephone
- Persephone (Katee Sackhoff): An Amazon who went rogue.
- Giganta (Clare Grant): A scientist whose mind was transferred first into the body of an ape, and later into the body of a circus strongwoman. She has the ability to grow in size.
- Blue Snowman/ (Kath Soucie):
- Drakon/Byron Gunnarsen (Trevor Devall): A new villain who is exclusive to the series. He was the lead mercenary for Anarchy Incorporated who planned the bank heist when Wonder Woman jumped and stopped his big score. One time after he escaped from prison and was injected with a untested mutagenic serum, turning him into a large 8ft tall Dragon/human hybrid granting him super strength, durability, enhanced stamina, invulnerability to bullets, edge weapons, etc, fire breath, prehensile tail and flight. He has a serious grudge against WW for leaving him dangling on a rooftop after interrogating him.
- Roulette (Kelly Hu):
- Body Doubles: A duo of thieves/assassins who were hired by Cale. Both women meet and become assassins and use many types of hi-tech weapons, often concealed in, or disguised as, makeup accessories. They have enhance agility and great with firearms.
- Bonny Hoffman (Andrea Baker): Bonny is a daughter of crime lord, wants to prove her worth to her father. She wears high tech specs with a built in computer. Sh
- Carmen Leno (Grey DeLisle): Carmen is Bonny's partner in crime and best friend. She's a former film actress, hopes to become a legitimate and famous actress. Besides having enhanced agility, firearms and hand to hand combat, she has durability and super strength than Bonny
- Electrocutioner/Lester Buchinsky (Steven Blum):
- Gentleman Ghost (Robin Atkin Downes):
- Touch 'n Go/Amelinda Lopez (Tasia Valenza):
- Lady Flash/Christina Alexandrova ()
- Mouse Man (Ted Biaselli):
- Ares (Gil Gerard)
- Susan Eisenberg - Diana/Wonder Woman
- Troy Baker - Nemesis, Apollo
- Laura Bailey - Barbara Minerva/ Cheetah, Newswoman
- Michael Weatherly - Steve Trevor
- Susan Blakeslee -, Hera, Etta Candy
- Kari Wahlgren - Circe, Bikini Girl, Cop
- Sarah Michelle Gellar - Veronica Cale
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Hippolyta
- Jennifer Hale - Artemis
- Kevin Michael Richardson -
- Cree Summer - Prcylla Rich, Medusa
- Clare Grant - Giganta
- Jamie Simone (Voice Director)
- Second Genesis, Part 1:
- Second Genesis, Part 2:
- Year of the Cheetah
- G-Rex Arises!
- Feats of Diana Prince
- Secrets of Themyscira:
- Beauty of the Beast:
- Role Models
- Sins of the Mothers
- Angle to Bend
- Arrogance is Bliss
- Clash of the Titans
- Fists of Steel
- Death from Above
- Of Mice & Men:
- Wonder Girl, Part 1
- Wonder Girl, Part 2
- Rumble in the jungle
The series is a animated format, similar to the earlier Green Lantern: The Animated Series' and Beware the Batman's or Batman Unlimited series animation style.
The animation will be animated at MOI animation which had animated the 2009 Wonder Woman movie
- This series is not affiliated with The New 52!
- It will be based off of the post-crisis version of the character.