Winnie the Pooh goes to Treasure Planet is a 2011 computer-animated action and musical 3D film. It is the fourteen crossover from Lilo and Stitch, The Lion King, Spongebob Squarepants, Thomas the Tank Engine, and Aladdin. It was directed by Zack Snyder in the trailer and film.
This is the first crossover film to have blood, and slow-motion shots in the movie.
- This is the first Pooh's Adventure series that Lilo appears without the characters.
- This is also the first Pooh's Adventure series that Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Morgan Freeman starred together.
- Captain Amelia didn't narrate in the movie, in the first trailer she does.
- Jim is voiced by a different actor in one trailer.
- This is also the first Pooh's Adventure series to have a musical in the deleted scene.
- When Rio, Cars 2, Winnie the Pooh goes to Treasure Planet, and Happy Feet Two was released in cinemas in 2011. While Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole was released on DVD and Blu-Ray as well.
- After Zack Snyder direct the film Sucker Punch. He directed a Winnie the Pooh crossover with Treasure Planet.
- In one trailer some of the scenes were Jim punching Scroop in the jaw. Amelia crying in her stateroom. The supernova sky is blue instead of red. Jim with a fire lamp in his feet. Captain Amleia looks at her hand in blood. And Jim looks in rainbow sky. All of the scenes were cut out from the film. Only the blue is replaced with red.