This is an idea for Transformers Animated: Season 4.
Months passed since the team's adventures on Earth, but things aren't exactly going smoothly back on Cybertron. New adventures and past enemies are awaiting for them, and a new member joins the team.
- Optimus Prime (David Kaye): Although now seen as a hero, Optimus remain insecure about his leadership, but knows he can count on the team.
- Ratchet (Corey Burton): He's old, but don't take him for useless. The medic of the team is reliable and an essential part of the team.
- Bumblebee (Bumper Robinson): Things have changed, and the hyperactive young Bot knows. Although still the fun bot we got to know, he carries deep within deep scars left by the time on Earth... especially for the loss of a teammate...
- Bulkhead (Bill Fagerbakke): More than a bunch of stumbling muscles, Bulkhead has a big spark and is always ready to aid inmissions and space bridges.
- Sari Sumdac (Tara Strong): In the past, she lived on Earth. But after finding out her true origins, she moved to Cybertron to find about her past and help the team. A lot has changed ever since... especially her feelings for a dear friend...
- Starshine (Grey DeLisle): Being deactivated for a long time, and brought back thanks to the team, young, shy and innocent Starshine has a dark past, but now gained a new chance in life.
00 - Back Home:
01 - Jailbreak - Part 01
Months after the events on Earth, the Autobots are seen on Cybertron as heroes. But while they find a deactivated Bot without its emblem, a dangerous enemy manages to return...
02 - Jailbreak - Part 02
03 - A Promise for Tomorrow
04 - Beast Planet
05 - The Tracks we Leave
06 - Night of the Living Bots
07 - Follow the Beat
08 - The Last Hunt of Lockdown
09 - Treasure Planet
10 - Right Actions
11 - Auto-Humans vs. Energon-calypse
12 - 13 - The Wrath of Unicron