|General||Trivia||Gallery||Soundtrack||Awards||Transcript||Trailer transcripts||Credits||Home media|
This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
The Nick Jr. Movie (also known as The Nick Jr. Movie: Crossover Nexus, in International தி நிக் ஜேர். மொவயே, in Tamil Lé Nick Jr. Film, in French निक जूनियर मूवी टी, in Hindi ది నిక్ జేరి. మూవీ, in Telugu ദി നിക്ക് ജെസ്സി. മൂവി, in Malayalam 小尼克电影, in Chinese) is an upcoming 2019 American-Canadian-Australian-Danish-British-French-New Zealand-Irish-Indian-Nordish-Chinese-Belgian-Brazilian-German-Spanish-Italian-South Korean-Japanese 3D/CGI/2D traditional/flash hand-drawn animated family-comedy-drama-sci-fi-live-action-musical-adventure crossover film directed by Jon Favreau, Mike Mitchell, Trisha Gum, Luc Besson and Steven Spielberg.
It is based on the Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, MTV, NBC, Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Discovery Family, Comedy Central, and HBO. series Nick Jr. that had received positive reviews and was called the show that saved Nickelodeon. The movie has a very dark mood, unlike the episodes of the show, which were not as dark. The movie also somewhat keeps the same attitude as the original show. The film also serves as a reboot/revival to the show and the start of The Nick Jr. Show.
The film is a remake of the 2018 original film of the same name by the same director who created the film named Paul Ramsey, but it was a box-office bomb and a critical failure from critics and the fandom of the book and the show for the plot that was changed from the original cut, terrible acting, and the editing which had made the editor shortened the time of the main character and removed the true villain when it released on 2018, which in the 2019 version, it has all the characters like Rusty, Ruby and even George from the film and not been edited from before along with the help of Susan Ross.
This film is set to be released in 2D, 3D, Disney Digital 3D, RealD 3D, and IMAX 3D by Warner Bros. Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Sony Pictures Releasing, Columbia Pictures, TriStar Pictures, Paramount Pictures, and Universal Pictures in US and international and Worldwide prints, Entertainment One in Canadian prints, EuropaCorp Distribution in France prints, Media Asia Group in Hong Kong prints, Paramount China Film and Warner China Film HG in Chinese prints, Lyca Productions in Indian prints, Madman Entertainment in Australian prints, and Netflix, and YouTube Online release, the film is scheduled for release in July 12th 2019.
The film was a box office success and it received critical acclaim, with critics praising the faithfulness to the 2019 film's original director's cut, the visual effects, the CGI animation on the Nick Jr., splendid acting, well-developed characters, and the plot along with the performance of Jason Lee as Rusty, although the film's runtime has been criticized. The film also become the fourth highest grossing film and won eight Academy Awards and received eight Academy Award nominations. At the UK, the film had won three BAFTA Film Awards and also got one BAFTA nomination.
When The Paw Patrol Puos force Blue to be Part of their gang and start a Adult Cartoon show about the wonder pets, it’ up to Joe, Magenta, Moose and Zee, And The Wonder Pets to cancel the show.
The film begins with a female narrator telling the story on Rusty Beach, where it was populated by talking trains, which the only one here was The Nick Jr. Show. who is very kind to his friends. A few seconds later, telling him that Sir Jason Lee was gone for a holiday. But then, Diesel 10 rudely pass both Rusty and Ruby, which means that Diesel 10 was sent to the Island of Rusty by Jason Lee for helping, but he was acting like he was bullying any Rustys.
- Main article: List of The Nick Jr. Movie characters
Main Cast Edit
U.S. Version Edit
- Dwayne Johnson as Blaze, is an orange-red monster truck with blue eyes and a flame emblem, who is good hearted, loyal and brave. He is Axle City's number one racer, especially with help from his Blazing Speed which is initiated by saying "Let's Blaze!". He narrates the story.
- Petyon List as Dora, the main character and protagonist. She is an adorable, sweet, young and tomboyish Latina heroine who embarks on a trip in every episode in order to find something or help somebody.
- Berkeley Silverman as Everest, a Siberian husky who serves as a snow rescue dog in emergencies relating to snow or ice. Her vehicle is a snowmobile. Like Tracker, she does not stay with the PAW Patrol and instead lives at Adventure Bay's ski resort, but will answer a call for assistance whenever her services are needed. She hates Blue the most.
- Michelle Davis as Blue, is a sky blue puppy with darker blue spots and a dark blue nose. Her eyes are white with black pupils. When Blue opens her mouth, her tongue is pink. She has big, floppy ears.
- Anthony Gonzalez as Roar E. Saurus, stuffed Tyrannosaurus Rex. He loves to practice roaring, though his roars are not scary, they are really just a little loud and particularly hoarse, except when he works out. Roary is an imaginative and kind-hearted stuffed animal. He comes alive and has the ability to speak when Blue enters her room.
- Jordan Fry as Boots, year old furry monkey and Dora's best friend who is the co-host of the series. He likes to hold Dora's hand. Unlike Dora, Boots sometimes makes wrong choices and gets discouraged. When he is feeling down, he always bounces back quickly with one of his flips. No one can make Dora laugh the way Boots can.
- John Wayne as Baby Jaguar, A jaguar and a friend of Diego. Baby Jaguar met Diego when he came to his aid. He is bold, daring and always ready to help animals in trouble.
- Sophie Zamchick as Linny, Guinea Pig is the group's leader. Linny is the brains of the outfit, a fearless guinea pig who will do anything to help a fellow creature in need. She represents the developmental age of a five-year-old and is also the oldest of the Wonder Pets. Linny reminds her fellow creatures to value teamwork and trust. Her favorite food is celery.
- Richard Kind as Tuck, Turtle Tuck is a very sensitive young turtle. He is the heart of the group and he has a deep emotional connection to all living things. Tuck loves to give and receive hugs. Developmentally, Tuck is a four-year-old. He is the least physically advanced of the Wonder Pets. He is, however, an excellent swimmer and demonstrates keen observational skills while out on their adventures.
- Katherine Dillon as Ming Ming, Duckling is outgoing and confident. She has recently learned to fly, and she loves flying more than anything, even though she can only get about 4 or 5 feet off the ground. Ming-Ming enjoys being the center of attention, can sometimes be overzealous, and often gets ahead of herself, which provides comic relief in the show. Ming-Ming represents the developmental age of a three-year-old.
- Jake T. Austin as George Pig, George is a small, one to three year old pig and the little brother.
- Dakota Fanning as Leah, Although Shimmer and Shine usually mess up her wishes, Leah is patient and forgiving with them. Originally, she was forced to keep her genies existence a secret from her close friend Zac, but revealed her secret to him after being transported to Zahramay Falls. In the second season, Princess Samira grants Leah and Zac's wish to visit Zahramay Falls whenever they want. While visiting her genies in Zahramay Falls, Leah magically dons a genie disguise in order to blend in, as humans are normally not allowed in Zahramay Falls.
- Matthew Broderick as Diego, An eight-year-old boy who speaks English and Spanish as well as the language of animals and rescues animals in trouble. He works with Alicia, he discovers the wildlife.
- Taylor Momsen as Uniqua, one of a kind. She’s funny - and loves to tell silly jokes and to tickle her friends. She’s a little mischievous. Uniqua would be the kid most likely to ring the doorbell and run away. But she’s sweet - she’ll notice if you’re happy or sad and say something about it because she cares about you. Graceful, agile and light on her feet, Uniqua is not afraid of anything and can be quite the daredevil. She loves to run and climb and ride her bike faster than anyone. Uniqua is her name, and also her species – with her pink skin, pink spots, and dainty antennae, she doesn’t look like any other creature on the planet.
- Jason Lee as Rusty, An engineer. He has his own mobile laboratory, which is based in a recycling yard. He is the great great grandson of Ruston Rivets IV, which Ruby guesses hearing the number, indicating he is Ruston Rivets VIII.
- Grey DeLisle as Wubbzy, A male yellow cat—squirrel hybrid. The title character, Wubbzy is square-shaped with a long, bendy tail. He has a childlike fascination with life, and his favorite pastime is playing kickety-kick ball. His daily travels throughout Wuzzleburg often result in his response, "Wow, wow, wow!"
- Addison Holley as Hazel, A young Charmer and Enchantress-in-training who's magic is known for its tendency not to work out well, to the point that her magical mishaps are known as being Hazeled. Sometimes Hazel uses her wand in the Charmhouse. Her musical instrument in Rainbow Sparkle is a guitar.
- Anna Kendrick as Lavender, A bow-loving and purple-haired Charmer who uses her wand for making potions to help the others. She has won awards for fashion design. Her catchphrase is "Charmazing!" Her musical instrument in Rainbow Sparkle is a set of drums and Rusty's girlfriend
- Hayden Panettiere as Posie, A lighthearted Charmer who uses her wand to play it as the flute. She has two brothers, her big brother is Parsley and her baby brother is Thistle. Lavender lost her memories, she calls her Pookie and Poopsie. Easily excitable and very gentle, Posie is optimistic and peaceful by default. She sees the beauty in everything and can be very sweet with a motherly flair and ability to trust her instincts. She can be easily distracted however, and is very chatty to the point of accidentally being blunt with others or a little rude. Posie does her best to keep everyone encouraged and uplifted. Her musical instrument in Rainbow Sparkle is a keyboard.
- Charles Martinet as Seven, Hazel’s cat.
- Matthew Smith as Zee D. Bird, A cute small mute bluebird who communicates through blinking, flapping her wings and staring. She acts as Moose's sidekick and assists viewers in figuring out answers to questions
- Hilary Duff as Alicia, The eleven-year-old sister of Diego who helps him in any campaign. She frequently uses her laptop computer to discover interesting things about these animals.
- Amy Adams as Ruby, Rusty's best friend who normally carries a tablet computer that she uses to call the Bits into action.
- Patton Oswalt as Tickety Tock, Who lives on a nightstand in the bedroom of the Blue's Clues house. The '12' mark on her face is usually replaced by a symbol that relates to the episode's topic. She loves counting different things and often invites the host and the viewers to help her with basic math. Tickety is very number-oriented and likes to keep schedules. She is responsible for waking the residents of the Blue's Clues house every morning by ringing her bells. She is best friends with Slippery. Tickety was male in this movie.
- John Cena as Botasaur, The tallest member of Rusty's team, modeled after Tyrannosaurus rex. He is Rusty's sidekick.
- Johnny Deep as Liam, A young blonde boy who often needs rescuing.
- Zoey Stewart as Kai Lan, is the host and main character, a playful and adventurous young girl with a big heart. She speaks both English and Mandarin Chinese, and she is eager to share her language, her culture, and her playtime with her animal friends and the viewers at home. Kai-Lan is a natural leader but she is also thoughtful and caring with a gift for helping her friends when they really need her. Her favorite animal is a dinosaur and in her music group, she plays her tambourine.
- Neil Riley as Rintoo, has yellow skin with brown stripes with white hair and a brown nose. He also has black eyes with white pupils.
- Max Calinescu as Tolee, a gray koala who loves pandas and fruit (especially apples, bananas, and pineapples). He is intelligent and always thinks before he acts and sometimes worries too much, but he never lets that stop him from having a great time with his friends. Kai-Lan and her friends can always rely on him for good ideas. Tolee also has a stuffed panda he affectionately named Pandy, and Tolee loves Pandy so much he cannot imagine being without him. He is the vocalist in Kai-Lan's music group.
- Liam Nesson as Hoho, white monkey is the youngest of Kai-lan's friends, so when he participates in activities, he often goes first. He is full of energy and enjoys being the center of attention. Whenever he jumps a spring sound can be heard. He can often be found jumping on his friends' heads or playing his turntables as the DJ in Kai-Lan's music group. Aside from his turntables and his friends, Hoho likes bananas.
- Drew Davis as Marshall, is a Dalmatian. He serves as a firedog and medic. His vehicle is a fire engine, which transforms into an ambulance. He is known for being exceptionally clumsy. A running gag in every episode is that Marshall will encounter some kind of humorous problem while trying to enter the PAW Patrol's elevator. His catchphrase after one of these mishaps is often "I'm good." He is mean in this movie.
- Stuart Ralston as Rocky, is a grey-and-white mongrel of an unspecified breed. He serves as a recycling dog. His vehicle is a recycling truck, which can also transform into a salvage tugboat. A running gag in the series is Rocky's irrational fear of water to the point where he refuses to bathe.
- Kallan Hooley as Skye, is a cockapoo. She serves as an aviator. Her vehicle is a helicopter, and she has wings built into her backpack.
- Alex Thorne as Zuma, is a chocolate Labrador retriever. He serves as an aquatic rescue pup. His vehicle is a hovercraft, which can also convert into a submarine. He says dude all the time.
- Devan Cohen as Rubble, is an English bulldog. He serves as a construction dog. His vehicle is a bulldozer. He is often a source of comic relief and usually makes jokes or comments about his love of eating.
- David Lopez as Tracker, is a brown-and-white chihuahua who serves as a jungle rescue pup. His vehicle is a Jeep, and he is bilingual, speaking fluently in Spanish and English. Like Everest, he does not stay with the PAW Patrol and instead resides in the jungle with his human caretaker.
- Hayden Pantierre as Molly, This girl has star power! She's smart, she sings, and most importantly, she's a really good friend. Molly co-hosts the show with Gil, and due to her bubbly personality, every Guppy and land-dwelling preschooler wants to swim with her. She always makes it a point to turn to the camera and talk to the audience directly, ensuring that they stay at the center of all the action.
- Drake Bell as Gil, is a guppy boy with a silly personality. He has blue hair, blue eyes, and a green camouflage tail. Gil gets scared easily, and appears alongside Molly in the transitional segments. In those segments, Gil often attempts to do something but with unexpected results
- Eddie Murphy as Ben, He lives with his parents, Mr. & Mrs. Elf. He lives in the Great Elf Tree, number 4. He can be quite tentative when it comes to using magic, as Ben is a young elf. He does not have any siblings,
- Elizabeth Daily as Holly, Thistle is a fairy and one of the main characters alongside Ben Elf. She lives with her parents, King and Queen Thistle, and with her little sisters, Daisy & Poppy. She likes to use magic despite the risk of things going wrong.
- Blake Bertrand as Zac, Leah's neighbor with red hair and blue eyes, and best human friend. In the first season, he is oblivious to the fact that Leah has genies. Whenever something strange or unusual happens, he responds to it in a carefree manner. He also has a habit of telling humorous experiences he has had to Leah. In the second season, he learns that Leah has genies and gets a genie of his own named Kaz.
- Auli'i Cravalho as Marina, Her favorite catchphrase is "Hip-hop and pop," which she usually says at the beginning of a rhyming sentence. Her favorite colors are turquoise and purple. She usually takes the lead to jumpstart the band's ideas. Marina also has a habit of agreeing with some of Twist's crazy ideas, saying "You know, that would be cool."
- James McAuey as Twist, a goofy and dumb-as-a-wasp person with a wild imagination. His catchphrase is "Sweet!" and his favorite colors are blue and yellow. Twist often thinks up imaginative solutions to problems, which he tells to his friends by asking, "Wouldn't it be cool if..." The other band members then give him a more plausible idea, to which he will respond, "Sure, if you want to do it the easy way."
- Chris Rock as Shout, He wears an orange button-up sweater with a green shirt beneath. He also wears brown shorts and brown shoes.
- Emily Blunt as Kiki, very energetic person who loves to sing and dance. Her favorite catchphrase is "Kickin'!" and her favorite color is pink.
- Margot Robbie as Magenta, Blue's best friend, who is identical to her with the exception of a magenta fur coat. She is first shown in the episode "Blue's Story Time" but is not properly introduced until "Magenta Comes Over". She is one of Blue's classmates at school and has visited the Blue's Clues house on special occasions. She gets a pair of purple eyeglasses, due to the fact that she is myopic, in the fourth season and keeps them for her appearances later on in the series. Magenta is shyer than Blue but shares the same playful and energetic attitude. Steven Burns stated in an interview that both she and Blue are girls.
- Zachary Gordon as Side Table Drawer, is the keeper of the Handy Dandy Notebook. She lives in the living room to the left of the Thinking Chair. Whenever Steve or Joe starts a game of Blue's Clues, they must go to Sidetable and ask her for their notebook. She usually has Steve's telephone on top of her and holds an assortment of useful items in her drawer, depending on the situation. She is a talented singer and enjoys performing on stage. However, she is shy and sometimes lets her lack of confidence prevent her from singing in front of others. Sidetable likes all kinds of music. Unlike the other characters, Sidetable has an inanimate form without a face that is seen whenever she is not speaking. She usually responds saying “Heck No!”.
- Tom Hanks as Mailbox, a cheerful purple mailbox who lives at the foot of the pathway in front of the Blue's Clues house. In each episode, Mailbox delivers a letter after the host sings a special song called "Mailtime" and sits on the Thinking Chair. His letters contain video messages from children around the world that relate to the episode's topic. Mailbox has a thick Brooklyn accent and likes to crack jokes. He wants to be a comedian when he grows up and has a collection of postage stamps. Although he is normally stationed on a stake in the ground, he can use an "extendo" arm to move anywhere around the house or the backyard. He is voiced by Michael Rubin, who is normally credited under the stage name Tom Hanks.
- Chris Lee and Sofia Garcia as Pail and Shovel, Shovel and Pail are a brother and a sister, respectively, who live in the garden of the Blue's Clues house. They accompany Steve or Joe whenever a game of Blue's Clues leads them outside to the backyard. Their favorite activity is building sand castles together in the sand table. They love learning about the different types of animals that live outside. They both dream of becoming veterinarians when they grow up. Their color schemes parallel each other's; Shovel is yellow with a red mouth, while Pail is red with a yellow mouth.
- Sean Hanley as Slippery, is a lavender-colored bar of soap who lives in the bathroom of the Blue's Clues house. He often has trouble standing upright and is known for shouting his catchphrase "Whoa!" whenever he slides around. He is always surrounded by a trail of bubbles. He dreams of becoming the captain of a boat when he grows up and likes to wear a blue sailor cap with an anchor emblem on it. He is best friends with Tickety. He was voiced by Cody Ross Pitts from 1996-2001 and by Sean Hanley from 2001-2004.
- Mike Lee as Periwinkle, precocious male kitten from the city. He debuts in the season three episode "Blue's Big Mystery" and becomes a recurring friend of Blue afterwards. His hobbies include performing magic tricks, putting on shows, and building forts. He is very outgoing and can speak unlike most of the other animal characters. He is in a long-distance friendship with a purple bird from the city named Plum. He was voiced by Cameron Bowen from 2000-2001, by Kenny Kim from 2001-2003, and by Mike Lee in 2004.
- Lara Jill Miller as Widget, A female pink rabbit that speaks with a stereotypical southern accent. Whenever there is a problem that needs to be fixed, she replies with her catchphrase, "No problemo!" She can fix and invent an endless stream of cleverly named devices (usually ending with the version number 3000), including a robotic chicken that lays a hundred eggs a minute (The Robo-Cluck 3000), and a thirty-screen television (The Videotron 3000). Unfortunately, something always goes wrong, resulting in her usual reply, "That wasn't supposed to happen!" She has long ears like a rabbit.
- Carlos Alazraqui as Walden, A male purple bear. Named for Walden Pond, this bespectacled fellow is the bookworm of the group, constantly seeking to further his knowledge of anything and everything. He has knowledge, as the theme song refers, "about science and books and art". His adventures alongside Wubbzy and Widget often result in his favored axiom of "Very interesting!" Walden also tends to say "Yes, yes, yes" in lieu of just "yes". He speaks with what could be considered to be a Australian accent, although he does have a hint of American in it. The episode "Who Needs School" reveals that he's the school teacher in Wubbzy's class.
- Tara Strong as Daizy, A young girl who is a mint green dog and Wubbzy's neighbor. She grows flowers and enjoys sewing. The character appears in the promotional material for the first DVD release "A Tale of Tails" but does not appear in any of the content of the DVD. When something odd or exciting happens, she'll usually say "Lavender lollipops!"
- Michael Jordan as Little Bill, An inquisitive and imaginative boy who loves his pet hamster named Elephant, and is a fan of the fictional Blue Socks baseball team. He also likes Captain Brainstorm because he comes up with great ideas. He enjoys going to kindergarten, although he misses Elephant, but he is still happy and content nonetheless. He is known as Little Bill because his actual name is Bill Jr; his father's name is also Bill. Little Bill is based on Bill Cosby's son,
- Mel Gibson as Elephant, is a small light yellow hamster who loves Little Bill. The only noises that are heard from him is his blinking eyes after Little Bill has spoken and he sneezes in one episode. When the rest of the family goes on vacations, he is left alone with Alice the Great, Little Bill's great–grandmother. He gets sick in "Get Well Elephant", but gets better at the end.
- Jack Black as Max, is three-and-a-half year old bunny. He has white fur and is Ruby's younger brother. In every episode, Max says one word and Ruby always thinks it is no help, but in the end Max is right. Ruby will try to talk him out of it, but he will keep asking for what he wants, and will eventually find a way to outsmart Ruby. Max is smart and is able to read situations better than his sister. In Season 6 Max starts using complete sentences and attends preschool. Originally Max wore blue overalls (often with a strap undone) with a red and white striped shirt; starting in Season 6 he wears a cream and orange striped shirt with blue pants.
- Tabitha St. Germain as Ruby, She is over-protective of Max, and will often persuade him to do something against his will because it is "what's best for him". At times, she incorrectly judges things. She is somewhat a perfectionist when it comes to certain things, and likes things to be neat and tidy, in contrast with Max who is messy and untidy. In Season 6, she attends school and occasionally is seen as an assistant helper to Mrs. Bunty, Max's teacher. In Seasons 1–2 Ruby wears a purple shirt and a yellow dress, in Seasons 3–5 she is seen in a dark pink dress with a light pink shirt underneath, and in Season 6, she wears a pink dress with light blue polka dots covered by a lavender cardigan sweater.
- Lili Beaudoin as Louise, friend of Ruby with tan/auburn fur who is Ruby's best friend. She is also 7 years old. She likes to attend parties and events. She tends to view things in the same girlishly romanticized way Ruby does but is more open to other ideas. She has the same girlish infatuation with Roger as Ruby, but this does not get in the way of their friendship. Sometimes unsure about Ruby's ideas but mostly decides to help out or join her. In certain episodes, Louise will have trouble pronouncing certain scientific words or names such as amphibian or paleontologist, which will cause her to mispronounce them until she finally ends up saying the word correctly near the end of the episode. Like Ruby, she will often sigh and say "Little Brothers" in response to Max's childish antics. She wears a green tartan dress. Physically she is similar, but slightly taller than Ruby.
- Chris Bulter as Muno, However another X-ray in the shows him with one stomach, a normal heart and lungs. His catchphrase is "Razzle Dazzle".
- Selana Gomez as Foofa, female flower bubble character who's "pink and happy." She likes flowers, rainbows and unicorns. Her instrument is the tambourine. Her realm is a spring or summer meadow.
- Sarah Davis as Toodee, is one of the main characters. She lives in Toodeeland, a large icy realm, which is located next to Brobeeland. Toodee is a blue cat dragon and loves having fun.
- Ben Murray as Plex/Brobee, A small, green monster boy and the baby of the gabbas. He is the drummer for the Gabba band. He is the one of the characters whose facial expression changes depending on the situation; his normal face turning into a frown, and vice versa. He is often subjected to trying new foods. His realm is a vast autumn forest. It is mentioned that he is four years old.
- A blue arctic female cat-dragon who loves to have fun. She has a close bond with Plex and is the bassist for the Gabba band. She resides in a winter arctic realm, with icicles.
- John Ratzenberger as DJ Lance Rock, A DJ who is the narrator and friend of the other characters and the series' host.
- Steve Carell as Geo, A boy who is Milli's younger brother who travels everywhere on his Super Skates while wearing a blue helmet and a matching shirt. He has abilities related to geometric shapes and wears a Shape Belt that can create objects by assembling shapes and then singing "Super Shapes". Often when Team Umizoomi is stuck and needs some type of vehicle to assist them Geo will figure out what they need, present a blueprint for the vehicle needed, and then interact with the child viewer to assemble shapes needed to fill in the blueprint. He also has a Shape Magnet to help him find shapes through obstacles and a Shape Splitter to help him split shapes. He is 5 years old.
- Vinay Virmani as Bot, Bot is a green robot and friend of the siblings who likes to sing and dance with a fun-loving, childlike personality. His abilities are more functional than math-related. His arms and legs can be extended to reach things, by saying "Arms Extendo" or "Legs Extendo" and sometimes "Jaw EXTENDO!". He has a small receiver (like a satellite dish) on his head to receive calls (called the Umi Alarm). He also has a screen on the front (called a "Belly Belly Belly Screen" stylized as "Belly Belly, Belly Screen!") that they can view videos/pictures on as well as have a video call with someone who needs help. He also has a storage compartment on the back of his body, called a Bot-o-mat, which frequently is carrying whatever the team happens to need. In each episode, he is introduced, usually by Milli, as their "Best Robot Friend."
- Catherine O'Hara as Milli, the only female member, leader of Team Umizoomi and older sister to Geo. She is the primary protagonist of the series. Also she is the only known relative of Geo.
- Sydney Scotia as Shimmer and Shine, An optimistic genie with blue eyes and pink hair. She is enthusiastic and encouraging. She loves cleaning, glitter, and collecting genie bottles. Her pet is a gibbon monkey named Tala.
- A courageous genie with purple eyes and blue hair. She is an animal lover and is often hungry. Her pet is a Bengal tiger cub named Nahal. Due to her love of animals, she is very knowledgeable about the behaviors of magical creatures native to Zahramay Falls. Unlike her sister, she hates cleaning. A running gag involves Shine saying "It's like I always say..." only to humorously reveal that she has just made up whatever she says next.
- Francesca Capaldi as Princess Nella, is an fun loving princess who goes in the way of a knight in order to protect her kingdom. Nella is a fearless, confident, and a sweet girl. Her exploration of various hobbies and other interests are the basis of several episodes.
- Greg Page as Trinket, Nella's talking unicorn and best friend who loves fashion, making her very stylish. She is supportive and encouraging of her friends, and will be serious if the situation calls for it, in order to help Nella solve problems.
- Jeff Fatt as Sherman, A small, orange-spotted yellow worm. Sherman is easily scared due to his small size. He lives inside Uniqua’s pocket.
- Donovan Patton as Joe, the host of the fifth and sixth seasons. He is Steve's younger brother who stays at the Blue's Clues house after Steve leaves for college. He wears a variety of shirts with a horizontal line of squares on the front. His favorite toy is a stuffed duck named Boris. He owns a notebook similar to Steve's, but it is larger and shaped like the Thinking Chair. In later episodes of the series, Joe normally does not draw clues in his notebook andinstead watches magically-animated versions of the clues appear.
- Steven Burns as Steve, the host for the show's first four seasons. He is Blue's owner and caregiver. He wears a distinctive green-striped shirt and loves anything that has a similar pattern. He is clever and sympathetic but sometimes forgetful. He is always excited to play Blue's Clues, but can almost never find clues himself and relies on the viewer to help locate them. Whenever he finds a clue, he draws it in a pocket-sized pad of paper called the Handy Dandy Notebook. When he finishes a game of Blue's Clues, he sits in a giant red armchair called the Thinking Chair and comes up with possible solutions to Blue's puzzle. His favorite time of the day is mailtime, when he receives a letter from Mailbox. He owns a stuffed anteater named Horace. At the end of the fourth season, Steve leaves for college on a hopscotch scholarship and leaves his younger brother, Joe, to care for his house and Blue.
- Shannon Walker Williams as Miranda, owner and Steve's friend. She wears a red long-sleeved sweater with black pants and red shoes. She is the only person other than Steve and Joe to use the Thinking Chair, which she shares with Steve in "Shy". She is played by Shannon Walker Williams.
- Isaiah Slater as Brody, a puffin who loves to fly with the waves, over and on. His signature color is green, and his vehicle is the Splash Wing boat.
- Tim Allen as Rod, a rooster who's ready to fly around the island with his all-terrain vehicle. He's also the comic relief of the members. His signature color is red, and his vehicle is the Road Wing ATV.
- Morgan Freeman as The Narrator
Tamil Version Edit
Hindi Version Edit
Telugu Version Edit
Malayalam Version Edit
Chinese Version Edit
Other Voice Cast Edit
- Samuel L. Jackson as Bob
- Holly Hunter as Wendy
- Joseph May as Thomas
- Kerry Shale As Henry and Gordon
- Christopher Ragland as Percy
- Jules de Jongh as Emily
- Rob Rackstraw as James
- William Hope as Edward and Toby
- Jacob Scipio as Leo
- Blake Harrison as Scoop
- Paul Panting as Muck
- Sarah Hadland as Dizzy
- William Haresceugh as JJ
- Lee Tockar as Tiny
- Erin Matthews as Bird
- Tom Cruise as Mickey Mouse
- Craig Robinson as Minnie
- Caterina Mete as Daisy
- Brett Young as Donald Duck
- Seth Green as Goofy
- Russi Taylor as Louie
- Tiffany Grant as Moana
- Jessica Szohr as Tiana
- Megan Fox as Belle
- Amy Poehler as Beast
- Bridgit Mendler as The Little Mermaid
- Julia Michaels as Mulan
- Maren Morris as Pocahontas
- Sarah Vowell as Cinderella
- Taylor Momsen as Sleeping Beauty
- Rachel Bilson as Brave
- Idina Menzel as Elsa
- Kristen Bell as Anna
Live-Action Cast Edit
- Helen Manning as Peppa Pig, A pig who is the main character. Peppa's hobbies include jumping in muddy puddles, playing with her teddy bear, Teddy, going to playgroup, and playing dress up. Peppa is four years old as shown in the episode My Birthday Party. She wears a red dress.
- Scarlett Johansson as Sunny Day, A professional hairstylist who owns her own beauty parlour. She drives a van called the Glam Van and has an optimistic, determined attitude. She is the lead singer and tambourine player in her band, Sunny and the Sun Rays. A few sources confirm that her full name is Sunny Minerva Day, à la the show's title.
- Simon Pryce as Doodle, Sunny's talking pet dog and sidekick. A tuft of fur on his head is styled to look like hair with highlights. He often serves as the comic relief of the series. In addition to talking, Doodle is capable of driving the Glam Van. He is the drummer of Sunny and the Sun Rays.
- Paul Paddick as Fredrika, Fred is one of Blue's good friends who usually pretends that it is her birthday every day. She is a purple doll with orange hair.
- Mitchell Musso as Kooky Kid, supporting character in the series. He appears in more than half of all episodes. He seems to have a vague resemblance to Earl. Both have braces and be colored the same shade of orange.
- Eden Sher as Sprinkles, Blue’s baby brother and the co-host of the show added to the cast in the second season, Sprinkles is a somewhat shy spotted puppy.
- Walter Franklin as Polka Dots/Tyrone
- Tyler Perry as Pablo, a yellow-beaked blue penguin who wears a blue bow tie and a blue-and-yellow propeller beanie. Pablo tends to be the most excitable of the group and is best friends with Tyrone. Due to his energy and impetuousness, he often goes into a "panic attack" when he faces an obstacle, running around in circles and telling everyone not to worry until someone interrupts him.
- Emma Watkins as Tasha, a strong-willed yellow hippo, Tasha wears an orange flowered dress and red Mary-Jane shoes. She is a sweet girl on the outside, but is more rational and likes to get her own way. She is the most serious of the major characters, although Tasha can be just as easygoing from time to time. She is more feminine than her friend Uniqua.
- Henry Smith as Austin, is a shy but fun-loving purple kangaroo.
- Billy West as Swift, who is the fastest pilot at the academy. His signature color is orange, and his vehicle is the Flash Wing jet. Penny
- Chloe Grace Moretz as Penny, a penguin who is an expert at undersea life in her submarine and the only female cadet. Her signature color is pink, and her vehicle is the Aqua Wing submarine.
- Adriana Caselottias as Snow White, Snow White is a young princess. Her stepmother has forced her to work as a scullery maid in the castle. Despite this, she retains a cheerful but naïve demeanor.
- Roy Atwell as Doc: The leader of the seven dwarfs, Doc wears glasses and often mixes up his words.
- Pinto Colvig as Grumpy and Sleepy in a dual role: Grumpy initially disapproves of Snow White's presence in the dwarfs' home, but later warns her of the threat posed by the Queen and rushes to her aid upon realizing that she is in danger, leading the charge himself. He has the biggest nose of the dwarfs and is frequently seen with one eye shut. Sleepy is always tired and appears laconic in most situations. Sterling Holloway, who would later voice many other characters for future Disney films was originally considered to voice Sleepy by Walt Disney.
- Otis Harlan as Happy: Happy is the joyous dwarf and is usually portrayed laughing.
- Scotty Mattraw as Bashful: Bashful is the shyest of the dwarfs, and is often embarra
- Eddie Collins as Dopey (vocal effects and live-action reference only) Dopey is the only dwarf who does not have a beard. He is mute, with Happy explaining that he has simply "never tried" to speak.
- Billy Gilbert as Sneezy, Dopey is the only dwarf who does not have a beard. He is mute, with Happy explaining that he has simply "never tried" to speak. In the movie's trailer, Walt Disney describes Dopey as "nice, but sort of silly".
- Bella in the House: Moose A. Moose
- Dora the Explorer: Dora, Boots, Tico, Swiper, Backpack and Benny.
- Blue’s Clues: Blue, Pail, Shovel, Periwinkle, Mailbox, Side Table Drawer, Magenta, Slippery and Tickety Tock.
- Blue’s Room: Sprinkles, Polka Dots, Fred and Roar E. Saurus.
- Wonder Pets: Linny, Tuck and Ming Ming
- Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!: Wubbzy, Widget, Walden and Daizy
- The Jumping Allan - Zee D. Bird
- Bubble Guppies: Molly, Gil and Bubble Puppy
- Little Charmers: Lavender, Posie, Hazel and seven
- Go Diego Go: Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar
- Rusty Rivets: Rusty, Ruby, Botasour and Liam.
- Shimmer and Shine: Shimmer, Shine, Tala, Nahal and Leah
- Paw Patrol: Marshall, Chase, Rocky, Skye, Zuma, Rubble, Everest and Tracker
- Blaze and the Monster Machines: Blaze, Crusher and Pickle
- Peppa Pig: Peppa, George, Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, Suzy and Pedro
- The Backyardigans: Tyrone, Pablo, Uniqua, Tasha, Austin and Sherman
- Bob the Builder: Bob, Wendy, Leo, Scoop, Muck, JJ, Tiny, Bird
- Thomas & Friends: Thomas, James, Percy, Emily, Gordon, Henry, Edward and Toby.
- Mickey Mouse: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Louie, and Goofy.
- SpongeBob SquarepPants: SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy and Mr. Krabs.
- Disney Princess: Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Aladdin, Brave, Mulan, Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty, Moana, The Princess and the Frog, Beauty and The Beast, and Cinderella.
- Winnie The Pooh: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Eeyore, Tigger, and Owl.
- Pinocchio: Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, and Mister Geppetto.
- Peter Pan: Jane, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Wendy Darling, and Mr. Smee.
- Team Umizoomi: Milli, Geo and Bot
- Sunny Day: Sunny and Doodle
- Nella The Princess Knight: Princess Nella and Trinket.
- The Fresh Beat Band: Marina, Kiki, Twist and Shout.
- Wallykazam: Bobgoblin and Wally Trollman.
- Max and Ruby: Max and Ruby.
- Little Bill: Little Bill and Elephant
- Ni-Hao Kai Lan: Kai-Lan, Rintoo, Hoho and Toled
- Yo Gabba Gabba: Toodee, Muno, Foofa, Plex, Brobee and DJ Lance Rock.
- Dora and Friends Into The City: Dora Márquez, Emma and Backpack.
- Ben and Holly Little Kingdom: Ben and Holly.
- Top Wing: Swift, Penny, Brody, Rod, Speedy, Bea and Chirp.
Additional Voices Edit
- Matt Adler
- Steve Alterman
- Emily Anderson
- Jack Angel
- Erica Beck
- Robert Bergen
- Steve Blum
- Rodger Bumpass
- Catherine Cavadini
- Jennifer Darling
- Brian T. Delaney
- John Demita
- Holly Dorff
- Judi Durand
- Dave Fennoy
- Greg Finley
- Jeff Fischer
- Hadley Belle Miller
- Jessica Gee-George
- Grant George
- Todd Haberkorn
- Jess Harnell
- Barbara Iley
- Lex T. Lang
- David McCharen
- Mona Marshall
- Mickie McGowan
- Mary-Linda Philips
- Tracy Metro
- Daran Norris
- Bobbi Page
- Patrick Pinney
- Paige Pollack
- David Randolph
- Noreen Reardon
- Evan Sabara
- Kath Soucie
- Aaron Spann
- Melanie Spore
- Andrea Taylor
- Fred Tatasciore
- Kirk Thornton
- Kari Wahlgren
- Debra Wilson
- Michael-Leon Wooley
- Billy West
- D.A. Nichols
- Abbey Thickson
- Keith Dawkins
- Katie Sweet
- Jerry Park
- Jonathan Wilson
- William Davidson
- Dee Bradley Baker
- Wendy Schaal
- Tom Kane
Before The Nick Jr. Movie would begin in development, Kasey Jensen mentioned the small possibility of a sequel to The Nick Jr Show. Two days later, Nick Jr. stated that Legendary Pictures had officially begun pre-production on the sequel. On Novemer 18, 2016, D.A. Nichols and Abbey Thickson became attached to the project, saying that they wanted to make the film have some comedy and drama in there. On December 10, 2016, Thickson had stated that the sequel will take place in the year 2053, and it.
Cast and Crew Edit
would have the characters Rusty, Ruby, and Liam finding themselves trapped in the Game Station, also known as Satellite 9, where they must battle to survive the cruel games. had to be put on hold until January 2017. By January 2017, controversies of him had died down, and production of the film resumed. It was confirmed that Emma Willis, the current host of Big Brother UK was set to voice the Emmadroid. It was also announced that Anne Robinson would voice the Anne Droid, and Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine would voice Trine-E and Zu-Zana, the two female anthropomorphic robot cats who offer Ellie a makeover.
On December 25, 2016, Warner Bros. and Paramount Pictures announced that they have picked up rights for the film, and would team up to produce and distribute the film, with Warner Animation Group and Paramount Animation co-producing and animating the film, along with RatPac-Dune Entertainment, Nickelodeon Movies, and Cartoon Network co-producing the film.
On November 21, 2017, it was announced that Zane Christopher Morgan, and his company ChrisAndZane Pictures would be co-producing the film. On December 1, 2017, Trisha Gum and Steven Spielberg were hired to co-direct the film. and they will be directing the film. On December 11, 2017, after Jad Barahmeh became the new admin of The Idea Wiki, Jad announced that he restored the original transcript of the film, thus allowing the writers to continue development of the transcript. Jad, along with Heliter Liskon, who gave ideas for the trailer to the film were both hired as producers and writers of the film the next day.
On January 2018, it was announced and revealed that the Nick Jr. movie would also become a feature-length to The Nick Jr. Movie (which Blaze made a cameo appearance in) involving Sony Pictures Entertainment to share rights with Warner Bros. and Paramount to co-produce and co-distribute the film. Sony Pictures Releasing will co-distribute the film internationally under the Columbia Pictures label with Warner Bros. Pictures and Paramount Pictures. This will also involve Sony Pictures Animation to co-produce the film, despite the critical failure of the infamous 2017 animate film The Emoji Movie.
In February 2018, Shawn Levy was promoted as co-producer of the film, and his company Clearwater Animation was officially announced involved in the film. In March 2018 Clearwater Animation was hired to co-produce the film.
In April 2018, Warner Bros. announced that they cutting ties with RatPac-Dune Entertainment after Brett Ratner's sexual harassment allegations with Rampage as the last film that his company financed with Warner Bros. As a result, RatPac-Dune Entertainment was removed from production of the film, and Access Entertainment and the revived Dune Entertainment took over as replacement.
On June 20, 2018, James Sharp was promoted to simply producer, instead of director of the film.
On July 2018, the directors of the film, D.A. Nichols and Abbey Thickson, announced that the filming on The Nick Jr Movie has begun. Filming for the film took place at Universal Studios Hollywood, Vancouver Film Studios, Elstree Studios on Shenley Road, Toronto Film Studios, Pinewood Studios, New York City, and Black Hangar Studios
Live-Action filming Edit
Principal photography began in May 2019 at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California. Additional shooting was done Vancouver Film Studios in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The opening scene was shot Shepperton Studios in Shepperton, England, Pinewood Atlanta Studios in Atlanta, Georgia, and Village Roadshow Studios in Queensland, Australia
On December 11, 2016, Jake T. Austin, Anna Kendrick, and Zoey Stewart were confirmed to be reprising their roles as their respective characters.
US casting was done by Jamie Sparer Roberts, Ruth Lambert and Stephanie Klapper. Canadian casting was done by Coreen Mayrs and Heike Brandstatter. UK casting was done by Alex Kelly.
The 2D hand-drawn animation for some Nick Jr. characters will be handled by Dave Enterprises, Digital eMation, Inc., Yowza Animation, Prana Studios, Bardel Entertainment, Animal Logic, Boulder Media, Guru Studio, Atomic Cartoons, Pipeline Studios, Collingwood & Co., Film Roman, Top Draw Animation, Warner Bros. Animation, Saerom Animation, Wang Film Productions, Jam Filled Entertainment, Mercury Filmworks, Clearwater Animation, Toon City Animation, Feitong Cartoon, Copa Studio, Snipple Animation Studios, Hornet, Inc., Titmouse Inc., Big Jump Entertainment, Slap Happy Cartoons Inc., Zagtoon, Toei Animation, DQ Entertainment, 9 Story Media Group, Renegade Animation, and Rough Draft Studios. while the CGI animation for most nick jr. characters will be handled by Weta Digital, Industrial Light & Magic, Jim Henson's Creature Shop, Reel FX Animation Studios, Mikros Image, Blur Studio, Base FX, Rodeo FX, and Sony Pictures Imageworks. the thirty seven companies who would later do the visual effects for The Nick Jr. Movie, The Teaser Tag animation for the movie will be handled by NE4U, Inc. all under the leadership of animation director Frans Vischer and animation supervisors Eric Goldberg and Jason Shulman.
For the design, inspiration, and animation of the Controller, the animators have to research some remote controls with touch screens on the computer. When research was done, the Controller's character design was passed on to another team of animators for modeling, texturing, and rigging. Then, the model was passed on to yet another team of animators, the CGI animators who would animate the Controller's CGI body and 2D animators who would animate the Controller's cartoon face inside the Controller's touch screen.
The film will use TVPaint Animation, Scratch, Adobe Animate, Toon Boom Animation, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects as the 2D animation and effect software, Blender, Cinema 4D, and Adobe After Effects as the CGI animation, and 3D effect software, Autodesk Maya as the CGI layout and rigging software, and ZBrush for the CGI modelling and sculpting, Pixar's Renderman will supply as the rendering and lighting software.
Storyboarding for the film will be handled by Toon Boom Storyboard Pro, TVPaint Animation (which also handles the 2D animation software), Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Paint, Scratch, and Paint Tool SAI, as the storyboarding software.
MediBang Paint Pro, Microsoft Paint, TVPaint Animation, Scratch, Corel Painter, and Paint Tool SAI will serve as the matte painting, visual development, character design, and 2D layout of the film. Autodesk Mudbox, The Foundary Modo and ZBrush will serve as the modeling softwares.
There are other software that will be used to make this film, including the discontinued Autodesk Softimage as the CGI animation, compositing, rendering, and lighting software, The Foundry Nuke as the animation camera and compositing software, Houdini Effects as the visual effects software, Adobe After Effects as the visual effects and compositing software, The Foundry Mari as the texture painting software, and Pixar's Renderman as the rendering and lighting software. Medibang Paint Pro, Autodesk Sketchbook Pro, Microsoft Paint, Corel Painter, Krita, Moho, and Paint Tool SAI will also serve as the matte painting, visual development, design, 2D layout, and 2D animation software.
Visual Effects Edit
Most of the visual effects and production services for The Nick Jr. Movie will be handled by Weta Digital, Industrial Light & Magic, Prana Studios, Reel FX Animation Studios, Blur Studio, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Animal Logic, Weta Workshop, Method Studios, Mac Guff, Moving Picture Company, Lola VFX, Rising Sun Pictures, Rodeo FX, Pixomondo, Digital Factory, Mikros Image, Illoura, Scanline VFX, BUF Compagnie, Trixter, Base FX, Digital Domain, Framestore, Tippett Studio, Rhythm & Hues Studios, Perception, Jim Henson's Creature Shop and 4DMax, with Universal Production Partners, Muse Entertainment with Legend3D and Stereo D. handling the stereoscopic 3D conversion services and thirty one other visual effects companies playing supporting roles, all under the leadership of VFX supervisor Tim Alexander and VFX producer Mitchell Ferm. Early tests began in November 2016, with the majority of the effects work starting after principal photography wrapped up in December 2017, and finishing by January 2018.
CGI environment and animationEdit
Nick Jr. Computer animation is the process used for generating animated images. The more general term computer-generated imagery (CGI) encompasses both static scenes and dynamic images, while computer animation only refers to the moving images. Modern computer animation usually uses 3D computer graphics, although 2D computer graphics are still used for stylistic, low bandwidth, and faster real-time renderings. Sometimes, the target of the animation is the computer itself, but sometimes film as well.
Computer animation is essentially a digital successor to the stop motion techniques using 3D models, and traditional animation techniques using frame-by-frame animation of 2D illustrations. Computer-generated animations are more controllable than other more physically based processes, constructing miniatures for effects shots or hiring extras for crowd scenes, and because it allows the creation of images that would not be feasible using any other technology. It can also allow a single graphic artist to produce such content without the use of actors, expensive set pieces, or props. To create the illusion of movement, an image is displayed on the computer monitor and repeatedly replaced by a new image that is similar to it, but advanced slightly in time (usually at a rate of 24, 25 or 30 frames/second). This technique is identical to how the illusion of movement is achieved with television and motion pictures.
For 3D animations, objects (models) are built on the computer monitor (modeled) and 3D figures are rigged with a virtual skeleton. For 2D figure animations, separate objects (illustrations) and separate transparent layers are used with or without that virtual skeleton. Then the limbs, eyes, mouth, clothes, etc. of the figure are moved by the animator on key frames. The differences in appearance between key frames are automatically calculated by the computer in a process known as tweening or morphing. Finally, the animation is rendered.
For 3D animations, all frames must be rendered after the modeling is complete. For 2D vector animations, the rendering process is the key frame illustration process, while tweened frames are rendered as needed. For pre-recorded presentations, the rendered frames are transferred to a different format or medium, like digital video. The frames may also be rendered in real time as they are presented to the end-user audience. Low bandwidth animations transmitted via the internet (e.g. Adobe Flash, X3D) often use software on the end-users computer to render in real time as an alternative to streaming or pre-loaded high bandwidth animations.
Editing and compositing Edit
here a the combining of visual elements from separate sources into single images, often to create the illusion that all those elements are parts of the same scene. Live-action shooting for editing and compositing is variously called "chroma key", "blue screen", "green screen" and other names. Today, most, though not all, compositing is achieved through digital image manipulation. Pre-digital compositing techniques, however, go back as far as the trick films of Georges Méliès in the late 19th century, and some are still in use.
Green Screen effectsEdit
visual effects/post-production technique for compositing (layering) two images or video streams together based on color hues (chroma range). The technique has been used heavily in many fields to remove a background from the subject of a photo or video – particularly the newscasting, motion picture and videogame industries. A color range in the foreground footage is made transparent, allowing separately filmed background footage or a static image to be inserted into the scene. The chroma keying technique is commonly used in video production and post-production. This technique is also referred to as color keying, colour-separation overlay (CSO; primarily by the BBC), or by various terms for specific color-related variants such as green screen, and blue screen – chroma keying can be done with backgrounds of any color that are uniform and distinct, but green and blue backgrounds are more commonly used because they differ most distinctly in hue from most human skin colors. No part of the subject being filmed or photographed may duplicate the color used as the backing.
It is commonly used for weather forecast broadcasts, wherein a news presenter is usually seen standing in front of a large CGI map during live television newscasts, though in actuality it is a large blue or green background. When using a blue screen, different weather maps are added on the parts of the image where the color is blue. If the news presenter wears blue clothes, his or her clothes will also be replaced with the background video. Chroma keying is also common in the entertainment industry for visual effects in movies and video games.
The sound for The Nick Jr Movie is designed, edited, and recorded at Skywalker Sound in Marin County, California in the United States, with Randy Thom supervising the sound design, Tom Myers designing the sound, and Gary Rydstrom.
Sound effects Edit
artificially created or enhanced sound, or sound process used to emphasize artistic or other content of films, television shows, live performance, animation, video games, music, or other media. These are normally created with foley. In motion picture and television production, a sound effect is a sound recorded and presented to make a specific storytelling or creative point without the use of dialogue or music. The term often refers to a process applied to a recording, without necessarily referring to the recording itself. In professional motion picture and television production, dialogue, music, and sound effects recordings are treated as separate elements. Dialogue and music recordings are never referred to as sound effects, even though the processes applied to such as reverberation or flanging effects, often are called "sound effects".
On late October 2018, it was confirmed that Senna will compose the score for the movie with Heitor Pereira and Brian Tyler supervising the music. The score for the movie is recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios in London, England in the United Kingdom, and Remote Control Productions in Santa Monica, California in the United States. Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, California. The music preparation is provided by JoAnn Kane Music Services in Culver City, California in the United States.
The film, The Nick Jr. Movie, is made possible in part by a grant from Juicy Juice, Papa John's Pizza, Lego, Hasbro, Mattel, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, KFC, 7-UP, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Air-Canada, Turkish Airlines, PepsiCo, Dasani Water, Nike, Under Armor, Gap, Nissan, Crayola, Pillsbury, and Chevrolet.
This article is rated G, meaning it is appropriate for all ages.
Fantasy violence Edit
- Love the Way You Die - Zee D. Bird
- The Night when Paw Patrol Attacks - Paw Patrol Characters
- Great Day - Fresh Beat Band Characters
- Sparkles, Sparkles - Hazel, Lavender and Posie
- Clap Your Antlers - Moose A. Moose, Blaze, Dora, Blue, Wubbzy and Widget
- Be Our Friend Forever - Skye, Everest and Ble
- Let’s Figure Out Why - Rusty, Ruby and Liam
- The Evil in Me - Blue
- Blue Rhapsody - Moose A. Moose, Blaze, Dora, Wubbzy and Rusty
- We Just Got A Letter - Joe and Blue
- Heave Ho - Blue, Dora, Wubbzy, Daizy and Rusty
- Goodbye - The Entire Cast
- Shine your Way - Owl City
The film was released on March 23, 2018 alongside Sherlock Gnomes, Ready Player One, and Isle of Dogs. The film will be released online to Netflix on October 20, 2018.
Theatrical release Edit
- July 12, 2019 - United States and Online and Canada and United Kingdom
- July 17, 2019 - Australia and New Zealand
- July 25, 2019 - France and Germany and Italy and India
Home media Edit
The film will be released on DVD and Blu-ray in fall 2019 by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, Paramount DVD, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, Entertainment One, and Disney DVD. The bonus features includes deleted scenes, audio commentaries, and "Believer" music video.
- Digital HD
- November 5, 2019
- DVD and Blu-Ray
- November 15, 2019
Release Dates Edit
- United States: July 12th 2019
- Canada: July 15th 2019
- Latin America: July 20th 2019
- United Kingdom, & Ireland: August 5th 2019
- France: August 9th 2019
- Japan: August 10th 2019
- South Korea: August 13th 2019
- Norway, Denmark, Finland, & Sweden: August 15th 2019
- Poland: August 20th 2019
- Italy: August 25th 2019
- India, & Pakistan: September 1st 2019
- Australia, & New Zealand: September 10th 2019
- Philippines: September 10th 2019
- Singapore: September 13th 2019
- South Africa, Kenya, & Nigeria: September 15th 2019
- Spain: September 15th 2019
- Germany: September 18th 2019
- Dubai: September 20th 2019
- Middle East: September 20th 2019
- Romania, Czech, Slovakia, & Hungary: September 20th 2019
- Malta: September 25th 2019
- Iceland: September 25th 2019
- Netherlands, & Belguim: September 25th 2019
- Russia, & Bulgaria: October 5th 2019
- Brazil: October 10th 2019
- China, Hong Kong, & Taiwan: October 15th 2019
- Thailand: October 23rd 2019
DVD or Blu-Ray Menu Edit
Here is the sections from the DVD and Blu-Ray main menus.
- Scene Selection
- Opening Credits
- Rusty's Machine
- Tracker/Watch TV
- Uh Oh!/Yeah
- End Credits
- French (Lé Nick Jr. Film)
- German (Der Nick Jr. Film)
- Spanish (La Nick Jr. Pelicula)
- Italian (Il Nick Jr. Film)
- Danish (Som Nick Jr. Redningsmænd)
- Norwegian (Nick Jr. Movie)
- Russian (Фильм Ник-младший)
- Tamil (தி நிக் ஜேர். மொவயே)
- Hindi (निक जूनियर मूवी टी)
- Chinese (小尼克电影)
- English Described Video
- Bonus Features
- Music Video
- Short Film
- The Nickelodeon Short Film
- Teaser Trailer
- Trailer 1
- Trailer 2
- Trailer 3
- Theatrical Trailer
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part Trailer
- Moana Trailer
- Big Hero 6 Trailer
- Incredibles 2 Trailer
- Ferdinand Trailer
- Goosebumps: A Haunted Halloween Trailer
- Smallfoot Trailer
- The Grinch Trailer
- The Nick Jr. Movie 2: The Ponyroo Adventure Trailer
- The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland Trailer
- Muppets From Space Trailer
- The Simpsons Movie Trailer
- Ice Age Trailer
The soundtrack will be released on ITunes and CD on the same day in July 14, 2019.
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Soundtrack
One year after the movie's release, the film will be adapted into a Broadway musical based on the movie titled The Nick Jr. Movie: The Musical.
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie: The Musical
Trailer transcripts Edit
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Trailer transcripts
Movie Transcript Edit
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Transcript
Opening and Closing Credits Edit
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Credits
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Outtakes
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Companies
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Theaters
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie 2: The Ponyroo Adventure
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Gallery
Video Game Edit
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie Game!/Video Game
- Pip2010: The director, and executive producer of the film.
- RB-Man TBA
Logo Variations Edit
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Logo Variations
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Trivia
- English - The Nick Jr. Movie
- French - Lé Nick Jr. Film
- German - Der Nick Jr. Film
- Spanish - La Nick Jr. Pelicula
- Italian - Il Nick Jr. Film
- Danish - Son Nick Jr. Redningsmænd
- Norwegian - Nick Jr. Movie
- Russian - Фильм Ник-младший
- Tamil - தி நிக் ஜேர். மொவயே
- Hindi - निक जूनियर मूवी टी
- Chinese - 小尼克电影
© 2019 Viacom International Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
© 2019 Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. and Columbia Pictures Industries Inc. and Paramount Pictures Corporation
and Disney Enterprises Inc. and Universal Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
and Summit Entertainment Inc. and STX Productions Inc. and LYCA Productions Inc.
and DreamWorks Distribution Co. LLC. and StoryTeller Distribution Co. LLC.
and Castle Rock Entertainment Inc. and Alcon Film Funds LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Box office Edit
The film became a box office success as it grossed $780 million worldwide compared to its $148 million budget.
Critical response Edit
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 94% approval rating with an average rating of 8.7/10 based on 260 reviews. The website's consensus reads, "An old timer film that it was very bad on 2017 so now it was back on the rail to make it better." On Metacritic, the film achieved an average score of 88 out of 100 based on 39 reviews, signifying "universal acclaim".
CinemaScore reported that audiences gave the film a rare "A-" grade. Some of the critics and moviegoers had praised Dwayne Johnson's performance of the character Boomer, The New York Times reviewed his performance "When the infamous actor used to make an appearance in any movie like The Wicker Man until it has been flopped, but his performance that he did was the main antagonist Mike Mitchell the original 2019 film The Nick Jr. Movie where Boomer is very envious that he has nothing to get on his way, which is the most great performance I have ever seen".
IGN game the film a grade of 9.1/10 (Amazing),
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie 2: The Ponyroo Adventure
- This is the Second Movie to have All Characters from a channel, with the first being Whatever Happened to Harry the Bunny?.
- Hayden Pantierre’s Foofa sounds like Kate the Wolf from Alpha & Omega.
- Nick Jr. all The Characters From Nickelodeon
- Rusty Rivets is The Cast of Chracters Rusty, Liam, Ruby, and Botasaur
- Little Charmers is The Cast of Characters Lavender, Posie, and Hazel.
- Shimmer and Shine is The Cast of Characters Shimer, and Shine.
- Blaze and The Monster Machines is the Cast of Characters Blaze, AJ, and Gabby.
- Dora The Explorer is the Cast of Characters Dora, and Boots.
- Go Diego Go! is the Cast of Characters Diego, Alicia, and Jagaur.
- Blues Clues is The Cast of Characters Steve, Joe, and Blue.
- Nella The Princess Knight is The Cast of Characters Nella, and Trinket.
- The Incredibles 2 is produced by Disney and Pixar Animation Studios.
- The Spongebob Squarepants Movie Produced by Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies.
- The Emoji Movie Produced by Columbia Pictures and Sony Pictures Animation.
- Despicable Me 3 Produced by Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment.
- This Film a Collaborated film produced by EuropaCorp and TF1 Films Production.
- This Film a Collaborated film Produced by Amblin Entertainment and Reliance Entertainment.
- This Film a Collaborated film Produced by DMG Entertainment and Alcon Entertainment.
- This films is Produced by Warner Animation Group and New Line Cinema.
- The Peanuts Movie is Produced by 20th Century Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios.
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part is Produced by Warner Animation Group and LEGO and Animal Logic.
- The Teen Titans Go! to The Movies is Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and DC Comics and Warner Bros. Pictures
- Ant-Man and The Wasp is Produced by Marvel Studios.
- Diya is Produced by Lyca Productions.
- Little People is Produced by DHX Media and Mattel Creations.
- Bob The Builder is Produced by Mainframe Studios and Mattel Creations.
- Thomas and Friends is Produced by Jam Filled and Hit Entertainment.
- Ross Bailey was originally going to reprise his role as Humphrey Hedgehog, but due to creative differences with him and Dillon, the two parted ways.
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Discs
- Main article: The Nick Jr. Movie/Menus
The Nick Jr. Movie (2019) IMDb at the IMDb
The Nick Jr. Movie Metacritic at the Metacritic
The Nick Jr. Movie Rotten Tomatoes at the Rotten Tomatoes
The Nick Jr. Movie (film) at the wikipedia
The Nick Jr. Movie (2019) at the IMP Awards