The Land Before Time: The Big City is an upcoming 2018 American live action/animated theatrical comedy family film produced by Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox, in association with Klasky-Csupo Inc, Amblin Entertainment and Universal Animation Studios. It combines the use of traditional animation and live action, with elements of film noir.
A teaser has not been released yet.
The film is to be released between Summer to Fall of 2018.
- Jason Marsden as Rocky Scout/Narrator. Rocky is a 25 year old man who owner of Rex's Pizza and Melanie's love interest
- Scott Weinger as Garfield Samsung. Garfield is a 23 year old man and Rocky's best friend who cooks pizzas for Rocky. He gets scared pretty easily and acts like Homer Simpson.
- Zelda Williams as Melanie Griffin, a 22 year old woman and Rocky's love interest.
- Danielle Harris as Jessie Wilde, 21 year old. Garfield's new girlfriend. She gets scared easily like Garfield.
- John DiMaggio as Mike Griffin, a Chief police of Manhattan and Melanie's Dad
- Patrick Warbuton as Randy Perlman, Mike's partner who gets drunk all the time.
- Tress MacNeille as Rocky's Mother/Dil (cameo)
- Dick Van Dyke as The Mayor of New York City
- Felix Avitia as Littlefoot, the main protagonist. He and the gang ends up getting adopted by Rocky and Garfield in the end. The dinosaur parents will come to New York to go home to the Great Valley, Littlefoot's Dad, Bron says that he will come back to New York soon.
- Nika Futterman as Ali, Littlefoot's friend.
- Aria Noelle Curzon as Ducky. This will be Aria's last film to voice Ducky due to her aging voice.
- Armie Hammer as Animal Control man
- Anndi McAfee as Cera
- Jeff Bennett as Petrie/Ozzy/Doc/Ichy (cameo)/Mutt
- Rob Paulsen as Spike/Rinkus/Strut/Guido (Spike Talks for the first time!)
- Meghan Strange as Ruby/Petrie's Mother/Ducky & Spike's Mother/Ali's Mother/Tricia
- Issac Brown as Chomper
- Gilbert Gottfried as Austin the Archaeopteryx
- Seth Green as Ed the Edaphosaurus
- Reba McEntire as Etta
- Scott Whyte as Bron, Littlefoot's father
- Brandon DePaul as Shorty
- Jessica Walter as Old One
- J.K. Simmons as Mr. Thicknose
- Scott Menville as Nod
- Christian Slater and Cheryl Hines as Chomper's Parents, T-rex roar from Jurassic Park series
- Mikey Kelley as Hyp
- Ron Perlman as Spiner has a roar from Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park 3
- Nancy Cartwright & Sandy Fox as Dinah and Dana
- Elizabeth Daily as Rhett
- Christopher Lyodd as TBA.
- Jeremy Suarez as Tippy
- DMX as Gon
- Damon Wayans Jr. as Wild Arms
- Nicholas Guest as Hyp's Father
- Jason O'Mara as Nick, Chomper's Father's brother and Chomper's uncle
- Jim Cummings as Sierra
- Peter Lurie as Al
- Sam Elliot as Big Daddy
- Cree Summer as Lizzie
- Leigh Kelly as Skitter
- Anna Paquin and Ashley Rose Orr as Rocky and Dusty
- Stephen Merchant as Pterano, Petrie's uncle
- Reid Scott as Skyer, Utahraptor has Velociraptor Roar from Jurassic Park series.
- Camryn Manheim as Tria
- Bill Nighy as Carl
- George Ball as Mr. Threehorn
- Miriam Flynn as Grandma Longneck
- Barry Bostwick as Grandpa Longneck
- Tim Curry as Boris Lang, half-human, half-robot, making him a cyborg, the one the 2 main antagonists and Ozzy, Sturt, Rinkus and Sierra ask Boris's henchmen kidnapped Littlefoot and his friends. In the end, he got eaten by Chomper's parents!
- Chris Pratt as Bob Dylan
- Will Ferrell as Sam Waterson
- Corey Feldman as Rick Moore
- Danny Cooksey as Cliff Mars
- Kelly Hu as Kate Lu
- Josh Peck as Jeff De Santa
- Troy Baker as Tommy Salman
- Greg Cipes as Squid Keaton
Also, this film will be released in theaters in IMAX 3D and RealD 3D.
Film Summary Edit
In the Great Valley, Littlefoot and the other dinosaurs are captured by humans and taken them to New York City in the 21st century. Meanwhile, evil Crime Lord named Boris Lang who's threatening to take over New York along with Ozzy, Strut, Rinkus and Sierra. Then, an unlikely duo of New Yorkers team up with the dinosaurs to save New York from mass destruction!
In the Great Valley, it's gotta be Family Day tomorrow and Chomper is worried about his parents. Meanwhile Littlefoot and his friends Cera, Chomper, Ruby, Ducky, Spike, Ali, Guido, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Doc, Wild Arms and Petrie are captured by humans and taken to New York City in the 21st century. Meanwhile, evil Crime Lord of Brooklyn named Boris Lang who's threatening to take over New York along with Ozzy, Strut, Rinkus, and Sierra get revenge on Littlefoot and his friends, Littlefoot and the others meet two humans named Rocky and Garfield are help them figure it out when their families might come get them home. Rocky and Garfield keep a secret from all new yorkers.
- If we Hold On Together by Phil Collins (End Credits)
- All Star by Smash Mouth (opening scene Rocky Narrator the story on film animated dinosaurs in dinosaur world, in the human world Rocky take picture himself with a T-Rex on his iPhone Rocky laughed and say "Like that's gotta happen." museum closing soon, Morning in New York City Rocky and Garfield's big day they in apartment when they pizza place Rex's Pizza opens at 11:30 for celebration grand opening in Manhattan the mayor give Rocky and Garfield an 800 million dollar bill, Rock got scissors to cut the red ribbon all customers are hungry for pizzas three arcade machines are Jurassic Park Arcade, Primal Rage and Mighty Mini Dino claw machine in sky live action to 2D animated in dinosaur world at the Great Valley Littlefoot and his friends are having fun)
- Who Needs You? sung by Ozzy and Strut (this is the same song that Ichy and Dil sings in The Land Before Time: Journey Through The Mists)
- Love Me I Can Do (Rocky sent the night at Melanie's place after they date night lip kissing on the bed. Littlefoot and Ali did the same on Rocky's couch)
- Oh Susanna! by Garfield
- Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses
- The Chicken Dance by Wild Arms as he was dancing at Midtown
- Then the Morning Comes by Smash Mouth (when Rocky shows Littlefoot modern technology like iPhones and YouTube)
- We Are the Six Mighty Carnivores by DMX (middle of film and start credits)
- I Will Survive (instrumental) by Gloria Ganyer (during the police car chase)
- My Parents Are Out There (Chomper singing about his parents)
- Welcome to New York City by Jason Marsden and Scott Weiger (the score for the song is a combination of Jazz and Orchestral Music)
- Bad sung by Boris Lang, Ozzy, Sierra, and Henchman.
- I Won't Back Down sung by Big Daddy
- First Date by Blink 182 (Rocky and Melanie have a date in Manhattan and end credits)
- Real World by Matchbox 20 (Rex's Pizza jukebox music on)
- The Candy Man by Sammy Jr. (When Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Ali and Guido get tranquilized by Boris Lang and his henchmen and they hallucinate. Cliff got tranquilized in fast word)
- We Are Here to Change the World! sung by Rocky, Garfield, Meliane, Littlefoot and gang. (Played during TBA)
- It's the End Of the World As We Know It I Feel Fine by R. E. M. (Littlefoot and his friends are being chase by Boris Lang and his henchmen, the Manhattan Police Force with Police Dogs and the Animal Cather Guy in Times Square.)
- Always There sung by Ducky, Cera, Littlefoot, Ruby, Chomper, Ali, Etta, Wild Arms and Guido, as they feel worried about their families and tears up when the song was over.
- It Takes All Sorts sung by Ali, Littlefoot, Ruby, Wild Arms, Hyp and Petrie
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Wrecking Ball (during the dream sequence)
- Eggs sung by Ozzy and Strut
This film may win a Guinness World Record for Most Songs in a Movie.
Film Score composed by Michael Giacchino and Michael Tavera
Trivia and Fun Facts Edit
- The film uses Hanna-Barbera sound effects.
- This is the second appearance of the secondary characters of Pterano, Wild Arms, Etta, Hyp, Nod, Mutt, Guido, Ali, Rinkus, Sierra, Ozzy and Strut.
- Although the film is rated G, Austin is considered a trash talking character because of his constant use of language.
- Cliff Mars is a reference to Biff from Back to The Future (1985).
- Rainbow Faces makes cameos throughout the film.
- 3 Minions plush toys can be seen in Rocky's room.
- Ali and Guido will be added to the main characters, calling it "The Gang of 9".
- Rocky and Garfield with Littlefoot and his friends are getting food in New Jersey at Roy Rogers fast food restaurant to go.
- This film has a load of product placement.
- A video game based off the film may be released for Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One.
- The 2013 Universal Pictures logo uses the 2012 fanfare by Brian Tyler.
- The 20th Century Fox logo is a variant, it uses the 1998 David Newman fanfare and Spike comes out of the 0 and hums the fanfare.
- This is the first film that has Spike talking for the first time.
- This is the first film in which Ruby cries, although she may have cried in the TV series. In this film, she cries five times.
- This is the third film in witch Petrie cries. He cries three times.
- First film in which Pterano cries, although he may have cried in the 7th movie, however, his face is turned away from the camera in that movie. In this film, he cries twice.
- Ichy and Dil are seen piano dueling in the scene where Littlefoot, his friends, Rocky and Garfield visit a restaurant.
- Don Bluth is directing the film.
- This marks the first time Don Bluth returns to movie-making since Titan A.E (2000).
- It's the first Land Before Time film to combine live action and traditional animation.
- Littlefoot and his friends are 2D animated and are in a live action world like Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988), Space Jam (1996) and Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003).
Easter Eggs and Cameos. Edit
Running Time Edit
Pop Culture References Edit
Product Placement Edit
- Coca Cola
- Roy Rogers
Innuendo and Adult Jokes Edit
- Rocky makes some suggestive flirting at Meliane.
- Rocky Scout (Narrator): The Earth. The 3rd planet in the solar system. Here on Earth, long before humans, before the Sabertooth, the Mastodon, the Mammoth, and the Terror Bird, before mythical creatures like the Griffin, the Unicorn and the Dragon, in a modern day before the Lion, the Tiger, and the Bear. In the time of dinosaurs. Now, the dinosaurs were two kinds. Some dinosaurs have flat teeth for eating leaves and some dinosaurs has sharp teeth for eating meat and they prey on the Leaf eaters in the great circle of life between life and death. I live here on modern day and my name is Rocky. I live here In the 21st century in New York City here with my best friend Garfield and we are having a big day, opening our new pizza place called Rex's Pizza for a grand opening ceremony.
- Rocky: Welcome to the 21st century!
- Wild Arms: Wha...?? I don't get it. Why are we in the 21st century?
- Littlefoot: What do you mean 21st century?
- Mutt: THAT!
- Garfield: [Humming Axel F] AAAGHHH!!! What the heck are dinosaurs doing here, Rocky?!
- Rocky: Oh, shut up, Garfield. They're peaceful!
- Rocky: We can believe we're talking to 2 Apatoasaurs, a Tyrannosaurus, a Triceratops, a Stegosaurus, a Pteranodon, an Oviraptor a Hypsilophodon, a Nodosaurus, a Muttaburrasaurus, a Microraptor, a Nothronychus, and a Archaeopteryx.
- Ichy (Piano Dueling): I've worked with a lot of dinosaurs, but YOU are despicable!
- Dil (Piano Dueling): Doggone stupid little, I'll get you! (tries to attack Ichy)
- Ichy: I've never worked with someone who's a Belly-Dragger!
- Dil: Oh, yeah?! (Slams piano cover on Ichy)
- Ichy: This means war!
- Littlefoot: Wait a minute, where's Chomper?
- Ruby: I don't know, maybe in his resting place.
- Cera: Come on guys, he's a Sharptooth. Leaf-Eaters don't care about Sharpteeth.
- Rocky Scout: Whoa, bad idea. Outside of woodland and forest of New York is dangerous wildlife, if you don't know the way.
- Cera: Nice try, Scout.
- Rocky Scout: No really, we are telling you there are coyotes, hawks, skunks, porcupines, bobcats and black bears.
- Cera: I don't care.
- Rocky Scout: We're not kidding! Do not go out there!
- Cera: Still don't care.
- Garfield Samsung: Alright fine, go ahead and get killed! There's no talking dinosaurs and there's no Great Valley. It's not our problem.
- Cera: Scary woodlands and forest. Yeah, right.
- Austin: I'm get a secret for in the ear... I DON'T MAKE DEALS WITH LEAF-EATERS!
- Cera: And that case they are not helping us get back home.
- Pterano: Maybe I will.
- Austin: Aah! You almost scared me to death!
- Pterano: Oh, shut up! (looks at Petrie) Petrie?
- Petrie: [Gasps] PTERANO!!!
- (Bad plays)
- Boris Lang: Your butt is mine, Gonna tell you right, Just show your face In broad daylight. I'm telling you, On how I feel, Gonna hurt your mind ,Don't shoot to kill
- Boris Lang: Come on, Come on, Lay it on me, All right.
- Boris Lang: I'm giving you, On count of three, To show your stuff, Or let it be
- Boris Lang: I'm telling you, Just watch your mouth, I know your game, What you're about.
- Boris Lang: Well they say the sky's the limit, And to me that's really true. But my friend you have seen nothin'
- Boris Lang: Just wait 'til I get through, Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
- Henchmen: And the whole world has to Answer right now Just to tell you once again.
- Boris Lang: Who's bad
- Ozzy: The word is out, You're doin' wrong, Gonna lock you up, Before too long
- Ozzy: Your lyin' eyes, Gonna tell you right, So listen up, Don't make a fight
- Ozzy: Your talk is cheap, You're not a man, You're throwin' stones, To hide your hands
- Ozzy: But they say the sky's the limit, And to me that's really true
- Ozzy: And my friends you have seen nothin'
- Ozzy: Just wait 'til I get through, Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know!
- Henchmen: And the whole world has to Answer right now. Just to tell you once again
- Ozzy: Who's bad?
- Sierra: We can change the world tomorrow, This could be a better place, If you don't like what I'm sayin'
- Sierra: Then won't you slap my face, Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
- Henchman: And the whole world has to Answer right now Just to tell you once again.
- Rinkus: Because I'm bad, I'm bad come on, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know, You know I'm bad, I'm bad come on, you know
- Henchmen: And the whole world has to Answer right now Just to tell you once again
- Boris Lang: Who's bad?
- Rocky: Littlefoot, Dinner is ready.
- Littlefoot: Quiet, I'm watching this show!
- Man on TV: When you have Mentos on a Diet Coke.
- (Coke explodes)
- (Littlefoot Laughs)
- Littlefoot: Oh my, that is so funny, I wish my dad could see this!!
- (Garfield walks in)
- Garfield: You are watching something funny! I wanna see, rewind that!
- Littlefoot: Rewind??
- Garfield: Press this button with 2 arrows facing left.
- Man on TV: When you have Mentos on a Diet Coke.
- (Coke Explodes)
- (Littlefoot and Garfield laughs)
- Petrie: What in name of flyer is this?
- Rocky: That would be a camcorder.
- Petrie: What the heck is a camcorder?
- Rocky: You use it to record videos of your daily life.
- Petrie: Oh boy! Me no wait to show this to me siblings and momma back home!
- Rocky: That's nice.
- Austin: All right, Keith, Claire let's go find your son Chomper and we all can get the hell out of here!
- Hyp: Watch your Profanity.
- Austin : Whatever!
- Rocky Scout: Go to Jersey you stupid head!
- Cliff Mars: What did you say butthead?!
- Rocky Scout: I SAID GO TO JERSEY, WHAT PART OF "GO" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!
- Littlefoot: Guys, lets try not to fight and go on with our lives!
- Rocky Scout: GAH! DARN IT!!! (Punches Cliff in the face)
- Cliff Mars: Oh, you butt-head want to fight?
- Rocky Scout: Yeah, last one to finish off wins!
- Cliff Mars: Whatever you say BUTTHEAD! (Punches Rocky, gets into a fight)
- Rocky Scout: (slaps Cliff Mars) STUBBORN JERK!
- Cliff Mars: (slaps Rocky back) PIZZA-HEAD!!
- (Chomper bites Cliff in the leg)
- Cliff Mars: YYYYEEEEAAAAAAOOOOWWWWWW!!!!
- Guido: Ooh! That had to hurt.
- (Cliff looks at his bloody wound)
- Cliff Mars: You won this time, you butthead, but I WILL GET YOU!!!
- Austin: OK, next time, Keith, me and Ed are missing! We're going to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Boris Lang: Hey, Ozzy, where's my beer?
- Ozzy: Sorry master, I had to buy some eggs. They call us Egg-Stealers for a reason!
- Strut: When did they had a great sale on salad?
- Ozzy: When will you learn to SHUT UP???!!
- Sierra: Hey, Rinkus, where's my cigarette?
- Rinkus: Coming, Sierra! The lair is very hard to get through.
- Strut: I can get through here! Ha-ha.
- Ozzy: We're going back to Manhattan and find the little dinosaurs before the families do. If they talk we were one of them, we are screwed. Now, let's go!
- Austin: Don't worry Ed, you will survive!
- Guido: Um, Hyp.
- Hyp: What is it?
- Guido: Are we're nearly at Boris Lang's lair?
- Hyp: Why?
- Guido: I really need a toilet.
- Hyp: I though I told you to go to the bathroom!
- Guido: I tried, but Sam was in there.
- Hyp: So...?
- Guido: He had some sort of "Get out of this bathroom now!" thing.
- Hyp: I knew I should've given you that tree star.
- (The 5 missiles comes closer)
- Rocky: Can you hold it in?
- Guido: OK.
- (A missile hits the plane's left wing)
- Littlefoot: Left wing down!
- Hyp: [Groans] None of your business. Don't worry about it. It's fine.
- (Another missile hits the plane's right wing)
- Ali: Right wing down!
- Hyp: It always explode sometimes.
- (Another missile hits the plane's rear wings)
- Petrie: We lost rear wings!
- Austin: Oh, good! Live without 'em!
- (Another missile hits the plane's left wing again)
- Ruby: Left wing agaaaain!!!
- Littlefoot: That I do need to fix.
- Guido: Good news is, my bathroom problem is solved.
- (Pterano and Etta lift the plane upwards into the green-red-orangeish sky as the last missile hits a building)
- Littlefoot: You guys wait here while Ali and I fix the plane.
- Melanie: All right, Littlefoot. You fix the plane, I'll fly.
- Hyp: I'll put it on auto-pilot. Done!
- Littlefoot: OK, guys, till I get back, auto-pilot's in charge. Be right back! (He and Ali went outside)
- Ducky: Be careful!
- (Littlefoot went to the left wing and Ali the right wing to fix, but was under attack by Boris Lang's robots)
- Chomper: Come on, guys. We need to help them.
- Petrie: I with you, Chomper!
- Guido: Unhand them, fiends!
- Littlefoot: What are you three doing here?! I told you to stay in that plane! (seeing Chomper) CHOMPER! You're on a time-out!
- Guido: Littlefoot! You're on a time-out! And I'm not going to un-time-out you until you un-time-out Chomper the Friendly Sharptooth.
- Etta: [Gasps] Guys! You're all un-time-outed! We've got company!
- Ali: Duck!
- (Littlefoot, Ali and Guido ducked but Petrie and Chomper were hit and slip at the edges of the plane. Littlefoot look at the two)
- Littlefoot: OK, time-out off!
- Cera: (peeking at the window) Littlefoot, I'll help you.
- Ali: No! Protect the plane!
- Hyp: The plane is fine!
- Chomper: Save Petrie, Guido!
- Petrie: Me fine. I fly there to get inside the--
- (A bolt of green lightning hits the plane's left wing, causing Petrie to fall into the Manhattan Apocalypse)
- Guido: NO! (open his wings) I'm coming, Petrie!
- (Guido dives down and off the plane)
- Guido: [Pants]
- Petrie: AAAAHHHH!
- Guido: (catches Petrie on his back) Gotcha!
- Petrie: [Laughs]
- Ali: (trying to get to Chomper) Hold on, Chomper! I almost got you.
- (Another bolt of green lightning hits the plane's right wing, causing Chomper to fall off the plane and into the Manhattan Apocalypse)
- Littlefoot: [Gasps] (slow-motion) CHOMPER!!
- Ali: (slow-motion) [Gasps] No.
- (Chomper disappears into the mist)
- Melanie: NO! Move over, Hyp! (takes the wheel) Hold on!
- (Pterano and Etta dives down into the Manhattan Apocalypse to follow the plane and save Chomper)
- Chomper: AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!
- Melanie: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
- Chomper: WHHHOOOOOAAAAHHH!!!
- Etta: NOW, PTERANO!
- Wild Arms: I can't watch.
- (Pterano swoops down and catches Chomper)
- Pterano: Gotcha! (puts Chomper inside the plane)
- Littlefoot: Melanie! We did it! We saved Chomper!
- Petrie: Actuality, Littlefoot, Uncle Pterano save him.
- Littlefoot: PETRIE, YOU LIED TO ME! Wait a minute. You mean... without your uncle... Chomper would have been... street pizza?
- Jessie: Littlefoot, trust us. We can do this.
- Littlefoot: Etta, Pterano!
- Etta, Pterano: Yes, Littlefoot?
- Littlefoot: Take these humans to McDonald's, in the boarder of Manhattan to Brooklyn.
- Rocky, Melanie, and Jessie: NO!!
- Ali: I want you two to get these humans three Cheeseburgers, large fries, and two Sprites.
- Garfield: But--
- Hyp: And keep 'em there until this whole attack of Manhattan is over.
- Rocky: No. Don't do it.
- Etta: Guys, you need those humans.
- Ducky: How many times do I have to say? (lowers her head) Dinos don't need humans.
- Austin: That's racist, Ducky.
- Etta: [Voice Breaking] P-P-Please...
- Wild Arms: Go on, you two. Go!
- Pterano: But you--
- Cera, Hyp and Mutt: Just get out of here.
- Rocky: Please!
- Guido and Petrie: Get movin'!
- Rocky: Don't leave us.
- Nod: Just go.
- Ruby: Make sure they're safe!
- Chomper and Littlefoot: Pterano! Etta! Move out!
- Melanie: Listen to us! Don't do this!
- Garfield: Nooooooo!
- (Pterano and Etta flies away across the Manhattan Apocalypse, taking the humans. Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Ali, Guido, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Austin and Wild Arms lower their heads and sighs)
- Petrie: Well, what we waiting for? Let's stop Boris Lang!
- Littlefoot: Wait, but if we are gonna stop Boris Lang, we have to.... SUIT UP!
- (Littlefoot and the gang walk through Jersey City, New Jersey into Boris Lang's Lair with cool clothes, and Welcome to the Jungle is playing)
- Boris Lang: You've ran away from every person in New York, but I'm the one you're always chasing!
- Hyp: Is this about that stupid bullying thing?
- Boris Lang: No, it's not. (The lights turn on and show Ozzy, Strut, Rinkus, Serria and his henchman.) Not anymore.
- Ozzy: You tell 'im, Master!
- Serria: It's time for a fresh start!
- Henchman #1: He's not worth it!
- Boris Lang: I want respect!
- Rinkus: That is right; respect!
- Boris Lang: Do you realize that you have never once said the words, "Dinos don't need humans"?
- Spike: Not once!
- Ducky: Actuality, once. Yep, yep, yep.
- Mutt: Well, I am starting to feel pretty annoyed with you right now, that's for darn sure.
- Boris Lang: Annoyed is not the same thing! Listen, dinos. What do you want to do, after you stop me?
- Littlefoot: We want to go back home.
- (The villains all exclaim in disappointment.)
- Boris Lang: You won't... You won't go home, because you can't. You won't and you can't.
- Petrie: Littlefoot never say it!
- Ozzy: You know what, Master, just shut it down.
- Strut: My brother is right.
- Serria: Yes, we are.
- Rinkus: Yes! Serria, get me the cannon.
- Serria: Yes, Rinkus.
- Cera: What are you talking about?
- Boris Lang: You and I are done.
- Cera: What is wrong with you?
- Boris Lang: I'm moving on!
- Austin: That's ridiculous.
- Boris Lang: And on my way out, I'm gonna blow up New York City!
- Littlefoot: No, you're serious!
- (The Gang of 14 turns away, but Rinkus blocks their path.)
- Rinkus: Where do you think you're going? (He grabs the gang and puts them into the cannon.)
- Boris Lang: Goodbye, dinos. (lights the canon)
- Littlefoot: Wait a minute, hold on a second!
- (The cannon explodes, sending Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Ali, Guido, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Austin and Wild Arms flying back to Manhattan.)
- Strut: Good for you, Master!
- (The others cheer.)
- Boris Lang: Everybody! Grab a bomb on the way out. Go, go, go!
- Boris Lang: Let's go, guys. New York City's not gonna blow itself up.
- Ozzy: (Seeing Etta, Pterano, Melanie, Jessie, Garfield and Rocky, now with Shorty, Big Daddy, Lizzie, Skitter, Rocky (Tinysauruses) and Dusty.) Well, hello.
- Etta: (whispers) Guys, keep down, and don't make a sou--
- (Rinkus slashes Etta's wing)
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Wild Arms: No!
- (Switches to Boris Lang, Ozzy, Strut, Rinkus, Sierra, and his henchmen.)
- Boris Lang: Guys, these are my reasons of Litttlefoot. Get 'em!
- (Rinkus pins Etta down then Pterano flies and tackles Rinkus.)
- Pterano: (picks up Etta) I got you.
- Big Daddy: Come on, kids! This way!
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Littlefoot: Wait! Where's Shorty?!
- Mike: The green longneck? He's over there. (show a security camera on his phone)
- Littlefoot: What's he doing?
- (Switches to Shorty who was in the Police Station in New Jersey.)
- Shorty: I've gotta save the Flyers and the Tinysauruses! Just think. What would Littlefoot and the gang do?
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Littlefoot: What?
- (Switches back to Shorty.)
- Shorty: I know. Be better off alone. Be a loner like Doc. And be a police officer. (gets in a police car)
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Littlefoot: Shorty, don't do it! Those dinos don't know how to drive!!! (to Mike) Excuse me, officer, you gotta let us go and stop this.
- Mike: I can't. My boss will be mad at me.
- Hyp: Yeah. But I think your boss will be happy if we have the Egg-Stealers and the Evil Flyers.
- Mike: Hmm. He sure will. But haven't you dinos done that?
- (Switches to Etta, Pterano, Melanie, Garfield, Jessie, Rocky, Big Daddy, Lizzie, Skitter, Rocky (Tinysauruses) and Dusty.)
- Rocky: This way, dinos!
- Pterano: (carrying the injured Etta) Hang in there, Etta.
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Mike: You do the same thing over and over.
- (Switches to Melanie, Garfield and Rocky, Big Daddy, Lizzie, Skitter, Rocky (Tinysauruses) and Dusty.)
- Lizzie: Aaaahh! Oof!
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Mike: What are you gonna do?
- (Switches to Etta and Pterano, who is surrounded by Boris Lang's henchmen)
- Etta: Uh-oh!
- Ptreano: We're trapped!
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Littlefoot: I know! Just give me 30 minutes and we will come back.
- (Switches to Shorty who was in the Police car)
- Shorty: Whoa!
- (Switches to the Gang of 14)
- Guido: You've gotta let us go and save them!
- Chomper: We will do everything you want. Please!
- Ali: PLEASE!!
- Mike: OK. But I need the Egg-Stealers and the Evil Flyers.
- The Gang of 14: We promise!
- Mike: And I mean Ozzy, Strut, Rinkus, and Sierra.
- Wild Arms: All right! Let's go!!!
- (Switches to Shorty)
- Shorty: One of those streets has to be the right path to save my friends! (Turns in a different street) What? AAAAGH!
- Rocky: SHORTY!!!
- Jessie: NO!!
- Shorty: AAAHHH!!! I've gotta duck! (ducks down)
- (Shorty avoids car in slow-motion)
- Shorty: Yes!
- Rocky: Phew, that was a close one.
- (Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Ali, Guido, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Austin and Wild Arms were launched by a canon to get to Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Littlefoot: LOOK WHO'S BACK!
- Austin: Gotcha!
- Shorty: What?
- (the Police car explodes into another car and Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Chomper, Ruby, Ali, Guido, Hyp, Mutt, Nod, Austin, Wild Arms, Ed, Shorty, Big Daddy, Lizzie, Skitter, Rocky (Tinysauruses) and Dusty fights Boris Lang's henchmen that surrounded Etta and Pterano)
- Littlefoot: Everyone OK?
- Rocky: We're fine, Littlefoot. (walks away)
- Littlefoot: Listen, Rocky. We just wanna say, that we're really...really...really...really, really, really...really, really...s-s-s-s-s... [Clears Throat] sooooooooo...
- Rocky: Sorry?
- Littlefoot: Yeah. Whoo-hoo! We did it!
- Petrie: But what about Boris Lang? We no leave him to destroy New York!
- Littlefoot: You're right, Petrie. Manhattan needs us. So we came back to do it.
- Ali: (sings) It takes all sorts to make a world, short and tall sorts large and small sorts
- To fill this pretty planet with love and laughter
- To make it great to live in tomorrow and the day after
- Littlefoot: It takes all types without a doubt
- Dumb and wise types every size types
- To do all the things that need to be done
- Ruby and Petrie: To make our life fun
- Find our place in the sun
- Ali: And the brightest way the rightest way
- According to reports is simply to take all sorts
- Wild Arms: It takes all sorts to make our day
- Petrie: Smart and slow sorts
- Hyp: High and low sorts
- Ali and Hyp: To make the world we live ina place worth being to try and make our future
- A future really worth seeing
- All: We need all types to make our way
- Littlefoot: Tried and true types
- Wild Arms: Me and you types
- Together: To create a world that's truly worthwhile
- That knows how to smile how to do things in style
- Ali: So the surest and securest way which everyone supports is simply to
- All: Take all sorts
- Melanie: I thought you never asked.
- Littlefoot: Grandpa?
- Petrie: Mamma?
- (The grown-ups appeared in the mist)
- Grandpa Longneck: LITTLEFOOT!
- Littlefoot: GRANDPA!!
UNIVERSAL PICTURES, 20TH CENTURY FOX, KLASKY-CSUPO STUDIOS AND AMBLIN ENTERTAINMENT SHOW UP
Littlefoot: Hey, guys!
Petrie: Hey, Littlefoot!
Narrator: All your favorite dinosaurs...
Ducky: Oh, yes, yes, yes!
Wild Arms: Oh, finally.
Narrator: ...are kidnapped...
Grandpa Longneck: WHAT??!!??
Mr. Threehorn: Cera!
Grandma Longneck: Littlefoot!
Narrator: ...to the 21st century.
Rocky: Welcome to the 21st century!
Ruby: This is new.
Chomper: It's like we're in a real world. What?
Narrator: The Land Before Time: The Big City. Coming 2018.
Littlefoot: What? 2018? Why?!
Opening Credits Edit
- Universal Pictures and 20th Century Fox Presents
- In Assocation with Klasky-Csupo and Amblin Entertainment
- A Universal Animation Studios Production
Concept Art Edit
TBA. we need concept art..
Closing Credits Edit
Scrolling Credits Edit
Post Production Edit
Skywalker Sound A Lucasfilm Ltd. Company
Visual Effects Edit
Industrial Light And Magic A Lucasfilm Ltd. Company
Special Thanks Edit
The City of New YorkTBA