Tony Stark's life has changed when he was kidnapped by terrorists, and gained a weapon known as the Arc Reactor into his chest.
- Anthony 'Tony' Stark/Iron Man (Adrian Pasdar): A billionaire playboy and inventor, was held hostage by Wong-Chu, until he gained the assistance of Ho Yinsen to live
- Virginia 'Pepper' Potts (Minnie Driver): Stark's assistant and secret lover
- Lt. Col. James 'Rhodey' Rhodes/War Machine (Khary Payton): Tony's best friend and part of the military
- Edwin Jarvis (Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.): Tony's loyal butler, who aids him with the armor and has a relationship with him similar to Batman and Alfred Pennyworth's.
- Harold 'Happy' Hogan (John DiMaggio): Tony's bodyguard and chauffeur
- Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger (James Remar): The main antagonist of the first season, he wants to get rid of Tony to become head of Stark International and turn it into Stane International
- Justin Hammer (Jason Spisak): CEO of Hammer Industries, and business rival to Stark International, he also finances operations for super villains
- Wong-Chu (James Hong):
- The Mandarin (Paxton Whitehead): A Chinese Entity who vows to destroy Iron Man and gain the world, and has Obediah Stane as his agent.
Season 1: 2014Edit
|Number||Title||Plot||Villain (or Villains)|
|1||Iron Man is Born: Part 1||Tony Stark heads to Afghanistan to supervise a field test for one of his transistorized weapons, only to have a piece of shrapnel lodged in his heart and to be taken captive by the Ten-Rings.||Wong-Chu|
|2||Iron Man is Born: Part 2||Tony has successfully retun to America, and starts building his own version of the Arc Reactor into his chest plate, and starts building armors.||Justin Hammer|
|3||Attack From the East||Mandarin|