The Amazing Spider-Man 4 is the fifth installment in The Amazing Spider-Man series, which takes place after the spin-off, Venom: Rise of the Symbiote.
After crime boss Roderick Kingsley finds the goblin room, he becomes Hobgoblin, and with the help of Jason Macendale perform many robberies throughout the city. Peter Parker becomes close friends with Mary Jane Watson and OSCORP hires controversial scientist Dr. Otto Octavius, who uses the company's equipment and his smarts to create tentacle arms, but a radiation explosion turns him even eviler. Harry Osborn finds the entrance to the goblin room too, and puts on some equipment to stop Hobgoblin and destroys the rest of the room. Spider-Man joins New Goblin, but the goblin serum turns Harry evil, turning against Spider-Man. Spider-Man finds an antidote and cures Harry after beating him. Spider-Man then defeats Dr. Octopus and Hobgoblin in an epic ending.
- Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Sean Bean as Roderick Kingsley/Hobgoblin
- Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn/New Goblin
- John Goodman as Dr. Otto Octavius/Dr. Octopus
- Sally Field as May Parker
- Minka Kelly as Mary Jane Watson
- Michael Jai White as Arnold "Lefty" Donovan
- Irrfan Khan as Dr. Rajit Ratha
- Mandy Patinkin as Jason Macendale
- Jason Alexander as Dr. Mendel Stromm
- David DeLuise as Ned Leeds
- Zachary Quinto as Oliver Osnick
- Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors
- William H. Macy as J. Jonah Jamieson
- Jennifer Love Hewitt as Betty Brant
- Phil Morris as Robbie Robertson
- Maximiliano Hernandez as Jasper Sitwell (cameo)
- Sam Whitwer as Eddie Brock/Venom (cameo)
- Ray Winstone as Alex O'Hirn (cameo)
The Amazing Spider-Man 7 will be the sequel.