The Adventures of Tintin 3 is an upcoming America 3D motion capture computer-animated epic adventure film based on The Adventures of Tintin, the comics series by Belgian cartoonist Hergé. This film is the sequel to The Adventures of Tintin 2. It will be scripted and directed by Robert Zemeckis, produced by Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg and co-written by Greg Pritikin, Alex Kurtzman and, Roberto Orci the film is based on five of Hergé's albums: The Blue Lotus (1936), The Broken Ear (1937), The Black Island (1938) and, King Ottokar's Sceptre (1939), and The Red Sea Sharks (1958). The cast includes Jamie Bell, Andy Serkis, Nick Frost and Simon Pegg. Along with Byung-hun Lee as Mitsuhirato, James Hong as Wang Chen-Yee, Kiefer Sutherland as Roberto Rastapopoulos, Martin Sheen as General Alcazar, Taylor Lautner as Pablo, Hugo Weaving as Dr. J. W. Müller, Larry Miller as Puschov, Elton John as King Muskar XII, Kurtwood Smith as Professor Hector Alembick and, Forest Whitaker as Maharajah of Gaipajama.
Tintin and his friends continues their adventures as they travel to stop Dr. J. W. Müller, General Alcazar, Pablo, Roberto, and Rastapopoulos.
- Jamie Bell, a young journalist, the film's main protagonist.
- Andy Serkis as Captain Haddock, a friend of Tintin's, ship captain, alcohol drinker.
- Nick Frost and Simon Pegg as Thompson and Thompson, bumbling detectives who are almost identical.
- Byung-hun Lee as Mitsuhirato, a sadistic Japanese double agent, He owns a women's clothing shop in Tai P'ing Lu in Shanghai, but is also involved in a drug trafficking cabal with Rastapopoulos and is also working for the Japanese government.
- James Hong as Wang Chen-Yee, a Chinese leader of the Sons of the Dragon brotherhood and Tintin's host during his stay in China.
- Kiefer Sutherland as Roberto Rastapopoulos, an Italian criminal mastermind and a primary antagonist
- Martin Sheen as General Alcazar, A close friend of Tintin and a general in the army of San Theodoros, General Alcazar is involved in a never-ending struggle for power with his arch-rival General Tapioca
- Taylor Lautner as Pablo, a native of San Theodoros and lives in the capital Los Dopicos.
- Hugo Weaving as Dr. J. W. Müller, a doctor whose position and qualifications serve as a cover for more villainous activities, including that of criminal, Nazi secret agent, and mercenary.
- Larry Miller as Puschov, the leader of the international gang of banknote counterfeiters
- Elton John as King Muskar XII, the monarch of Syldavia. A keen motorist who drives his own car and keeps his own gun for protection.
- Kurtwood Smith as Professor Hector Alembick, a sigillographer—that is, an expert on seals used to officiate state documents.
- Forest Whitaker as Maharajah of Gaipajama, The Maharajah of Gaipajama is the monarch of a fictional region of India. He is kind and immediately trusting of Tintin.