The Scooby Gang visit an old hotel, which has been haunted for years, from the inside of the elevator.
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- The Prowling Goblin Faced Ghost (Barry Humphries) - the main antagonist, who has been in the hotel's elevators for something, he was confronted by the gang at the end in the elevators, his design is based off the Goblin King in "The Hobbit"!
- Kevin Grant (John Lithgow) - the head of his hotel, appearance is bald spot, with gray hair and glasses, who designed the hotel, Reason: The Deed to the Hotel was found in his coat pocket.
- Tanya June (Jennifer Hale) - the manager of the hotel working under Grant, appearance is orange hair with ponytail down, Reason: She had a history in the West Wood Hotel's Elevator.
- Corneilius Rhodes (Eddie Dezeen) - offers 2 million dollars for the hotel to be shut down, appearance is short orange hair, with glasses, Reason: He has a Casino themed with a Clown.
- Terence Tobias (Barry Humphries) - the bodyguard of the hotel, appearance is brown hair with mustache and abs, Reason: He has a sample of the Deed in his locker.
- Joles (Neil Kaplan) - the janitor, appearance is short, he has gray hair, and a beard, Reason: He is always seen in the Wreck Room.
- Terrence Tobias (Barry Humphries) - Reason: He was the owner of the "Ye Ol'Inn" untill it was closed down for illegal smuggling, then the Hotel was built above it, then he decided to create a Phantom Goblin to convince Grant to break down the Inn, and he would rebuilt to Ye Ol'Inn.
- Corneilus Rhodes (Eddie Dezeen) - Reason: to gain the Casino for the Inn, so he helped Tobias with the whole scheme.
Kevin Grant asks for the janitors to clean the rooms, then when the janitors enter the elevator, they wonder why number 13 isn't on the buttons, so they press 1 and 3 together, making it 13, as they go up 13 elevators high, they stop at 13, then the doors open, only to reveal The the Goblin had Stolen the Legendary Stone of Merlin.