Shrek and Fiona celebrate their anniversary at their daughter, Felicia and their son-in-law, Humperdink's home in Far Far Away, and they spend time at their home, while Shrek babysits Felicia and Humperdink's son, Julian , who is 8 months old, Shrek, now a grandfather, with the help of Donkey, the 3 Pigs, Big Bad Wolf, Gingy, Pinocchio and the 3 Blind Mice must watch over his grandson, and also mysterious blue crystals leading to an unknown place.
May 17, 2019
- Shrek (Mike Myers) - finds being a grandfather very difficult and states, "Well, since Fergus is out wizarding and Farkle is out trying to get a true love, i got nothin' to lose", but is very overwhelmed with it, and ends up bringing his grandson to the quest on where the blue crystals lead, in the end, Gives Julian a magic pendent for his 2nd birthday!
- Fiona (Cameron Diaz) - Shrek's wife and now a grandmother to Felicia and Humperdink's newfound son, in the end, finally relaxes!
- Donkey (Dean Edwards - Shrek's best friend and now a grandfather as well, he follows Shrek on a journey to the blue crystals, in the end, goes to sleep under a willow!
- Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas) Shrek's friend, he aids Shrek on a journey to the blue crystals, in the end, decides to stay at Far Far Away with Kitty SoftPaws bidding Shrek, Fiona and Donkey
- Pinocchio (Cody Cameron) - aids Shrek in babysitting and journey, in the end, does the hula!
- Gingy (Conrad Vernon) - aids Shrek in babysitting and journey, in the end, also does the hula!
- The Big Bad Wolf (Aron Warner) - aids Shrek in babysitting and journey, in the end, Becomes a host of the Far Far Away.
- The Three Little Pigs (Cody Cameron) - aid Shrek in babysitting and journey, in the end, are the band of bongo drummers!
- The Three Blind Mice (Christopher Knights and Simon J. Smith) - aid Shrek in babysitting and journey, in the end they Decides Stay in Far Far Away
- Prince Humperdink (Andrew Garfield) - Shrek's son-in-law and now a father, in the end, is happy being a father!
- Felicia Humperdink (Emma Stone) - Shrek and Fiona's daughter and now a mother, in the end, is happy being a Mother!
- Julian Humperdink (Tara Strong) - Shrek's 8th month old grandson and Humperdink and Felicia's son, he has the same tone as Junior from The Three Stooges, "Baby Sitters Jitters", when he was introduced, he was chewing on Gingy, whom he brings along to a journey to the blue crystals, in the end, takes a nap!