Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated Christmas musical fantasy comedy film produced by Illumination Entertainment.
It is based on the homonymous story by Robert L. May, as well as the 1964 homonymous TV special.
- Natalie Palamides as Rudolph
- Zachary Gordon as Hermey
- Idina Menzel as Clarice
- John Goodman as Yukon Cornelius
- Mandy Patinkin as Sam the Snowman
- Lewis Black as Donner
- Katie Crown as Mrs. Donner
- Ed O'Neill as Mr. Coal, the boss elf and the main antagonist
- Keegan-Michael Key as the Head Elf
- Steve Zahn as Fireball
- Stephen Colbert as Coach Comet
- Tom Kenny as Charlie in the Box
- Tara Strong as Dolly
- Justin Long as Windup Mouse
- Bryan Cranston as King Moonracer
- Jennifer Garner as Mrs. Claus
- Frank Welker as The Abominable Snowmonster of the North
This is Illumination's seventh film not to be scored by Heitor Pereira, as the film was scored by Christophe Beck; the first fourth being 2011's Hop, 2012's The Lorax, 2016's The Secret Life of Pets, Sing and 2017's The Three Robbers
- The fourth Illumination Entertainment musical film, following The Lorax, Sing and The Three Robbers.
- The second Illumination Entertainment Christmas film, following How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- This is the first Illumination Entertainment film to be rated G by the MPAA since The Tale of Despereaux.
Short film Edit
The film will be shown alongside Snow Minions is attached to this film.