Puss in Boots journeys into a Mexican temple to defeat the villain named El Breato and his 40 Thieves.
December 21, 2018
- Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas) - Having thoughts about his past, he realizes that the real reason why he was sent to San Ricardo, was because he needed to take care of everyone.
- Kitty Softpaws (Salma Hayek) - Aids Puss, in the end, decides to get payback on the hounds!
- Camilita and Fernendo (Maria Canals Berrara and Miguel Ferrer) - Puss' birth-parents. The reason why they had to abandon Puss is that he could be safe from a gang of hounds, in the end, they apologize to Puss for keeping the truth from him!
- Puss Clan (Daryl Sabara, Freddie Rodregues, Danny Trejo) - Puss' litters (brothers), in the end, praise Puss on his return!
- El Breato (Benjamin Bratt) - The main antagonist, who needs to kill Puss and Kitty to take over San Ricardo.
- Captin Fish (Paul Giamatti) - The secondary antagonist, and a pirate captain, who attacks a home where cats and people celebrate. His goal is to get revenge on the humans for eating his kind, and in the end, gets eaten by Puss!
- Guppy (Andy Richter) - The secondary antagonist and Fish's lacky who, in the end, retreats to the Ocean!
- Mad Dog Bingo (Cheech Marin) - Tertiary Antagonist who hired Captain Fish and Guppy to take out Puss. In the end he was tied up and gagged.
- Dr. Crooked (Nicholas Cage) - The scientist who has a problem with his disability, and asks Puss to get his formula back from Captain Fish.
From the creators of Shrek and Monsters VS Aliens:PUSS in BOOTS 2