Phineas and Ferb is an upcoming traditionally animated American musical-comedy comic science fiction buddy adventure film based on the 2007 television series with the same name created by Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, the movie is produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The film focuses on the stepbrothers Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher making the biggest thing that they'ave done ever in one day. While Perry the Platypus goes to his biggest mission ever when the Dr. Doofenshmirtz creates a last inator to rule the world. The movie is directed by Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, executive produced by Burny Mattinson and John Lasseter, and with an orchestral score by Christophe Beck and Hans Zimmer.
It will be released on November 11, in Disney Digital 3-D, RealD 3D, IMAX 3D and tradicional 2D formats. It features the voices of Maile Flangan, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Dee Bradley Baker, Kate Higgins, Christopher Sabat, Sean Schemmel and Keith Fergunson.
Dr Doofenshmirtz has build the biggest, baddest, most evilest inator of All time, so it's up to Phineas, Ferb and Isabella team up together to save Danville and the World before it's too late.
- Maile Flangan as Phineas Flynn
- Charlie Day as 37-year Phineas Flynn
- Vincent Martella voices Adrian, Phineas' 13-year old future son.
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Ferb Fletcher
- Josh Gad as 38-year Ferb Fletcher
- Sangster also voices Isaac, Ferb's 14-year old future son.
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry the Platypus
- Kate Higgins as Candace Gertrude Flynn
- Roger Craig Smith as Coltrane
- Keith Fergunson as Clear Hat
- Christopher Sabat as Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
- Lisa Ortiz as Isabella Garcia Shapiro
- Anna Kendrick as 37-year Isabella.
- Maulik Pancholy as Baljeet Tjinder
- Bobby Gaylor as Buford Van Stormm
- Jason Griffith as Jeremy Jonhson
- Stephanie Sheh as Stacy Hirano
- Caroline Rhea as Linda Flynn
- Richard O'Brien as Lawrence Fletcher
- Jack McBrayer as Irving Du Bois
- Alec Holden as Django Brown
- Alyson Stoner as Jenny Brown
- Sean Schemmel as Major Monogram
- Tyler Alexander Mann as Carl Karl
- Lani Manella as Vanessa Doofenshmirtz
- Olivia Olson voices 42-year old Vanessa, the future version of Vanessa.
- Jonh Viemer as Norm
- Mackenzie Fox as Jane, Phineas and Isabella's 9-year future daughter.
- Haley Joel Osment as Classic Sonic, a blue mobian 10-year old hedgehog who is a younger counterpart to Modern Sonic and makes a speaking cameo in the post-credits scene.
Box Office Edit
It will become the highest grossing traditionally animated film, as well as the Highest grossing G-rated film of all time, with a box office opening of $900 Million Dollars in the United States and $3.8 Billion Overseas. As of 2020s, it earn $7 Billion at the box office. It opened the same day as the PG-13 Rated sequel of South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut which received mixed reviews and earned $100 Million.
It received Universal Acclaim. On Rotten Tomatoes it received 100% Approval Rating the consceous say: "Beautiful Animation, A great anime-esque voice cast and Great songs can be created for the whole Family." On metacritic the Approval Rating is: 100/100 indicating: "Universal Acclaim". IGN gave the film 10/10 indicating " Masterpiece " for having the voice Cast from Anime dubs like Lisa Ortiz (in her Amy Rose voice from Sonic X) for Isabella, Jason Griffith (in his Sonic the Hedgehog voice from Sonic X) for Jeremy, Roger Craig Smith (in his Sonic the Hedgehog voice from Sonic Boom) for Coltrane, Christopher Sabat (in his Vegeta voice from the Dragon Ball franchise) for Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and even Sean Schemmel (best known voicing Goku from the Dragon Ball franchise) for Major Monogram.
It won many Awards from the Academy Awards, Oscars, and several others possibly due to the fact being Walt Disney Animation Studios' best reviewed film of all time since The Lion King and Frozen.
- Originally, Vincent Martella was going to reprise his role as Phineas Flynn but due to him voicing Phineas making cameos in Video Games that feature Disney properties, Maile Flangan of Naruto fame voiced Phineas in this film instead.