Not Nice To Serpent You (Japanese: あなたは蛇のはいいではない Anata wa hebi no wa īde wanai) is the eleventh episode of the first season of Scooby-Doo: The Next Mystery.
Moshu, Nigamora, and their parents take the gang to visit their grandmother in Okinawa, but an eight-headed dragon called the Yamata no Orochi is terrorizing the village!
Cast and CharactersEdit
- Naomi Kusumi as Scooby-Doo
- Toshiharu Sakurai as Shaggy Rogers
- TBA as Moshu
- TBA as Shimagura
- TBA as Mishi
- Naoki Tatsuta as Scrappy-Doo
- TBA as Nigamora
- TBA as Toshi
- TBA as Nana
- TBA as Harriet
- TBA as Harry
- Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo, Yamata no Orochi
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
- Benjamin Diskin as Moshu
- Gwendoline Yeo as Shimagura
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Mishi
- Scott Innes as Scrappy-Doo
- Kari Wahlgren as Nigamora
- Kyle Hebert as Toshi
- Jennifer Hale as Paula
- Grey DeLisle as Nana
- Kath Soucie as Harriet
- Rob Paulsen as Harry
- Yamata no Orochi/Paula
|Paula as the Yamata no Orochi||To scare away the locals so she can dig up crystals|
- Higashi, Okinawa
- Running gag: When Mystery Inc. sets up eight giant jars of sake as bait for the Orochi, Scooby, Shaggy, and Scrappy accidentally fell into three of the jars and consumes so much alcohol they become intoxicated through out the entire episode until the end.
- In the English dub, the sake is referred as "juice".
- The first attack of the Orochi in the beginning of the episode is a homage to a scene from the 1954 science fiction film Godzilla, where Godzilla attacked a village on Odo Island during a stormy night.
- In the English dub of this episode the Orochi's roars are a mix of King Ghidorah's roars from Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack and the Tyrannosaurus Rex roars from Prehistoric Park.