After being shipped into Madagascar, heading to Africa, and going around Europe, Alex, Marty, Gloria, Melman and their new circus friends go on one new adventure, life begins to change for Alex and his friends, Alex and his new wife Gia are expecting a baby, which leaves Alex anxious to ensure that everything is perfect for when his baby arrives. He eventually leaves the herd. Marty begins to wish for a family of his own, and so steals some dinosaur eggs which leads to Marty ending up in an underground world where dinosaurs roam free, and where his herd must rescue him, while dodging dinosaurs and facing danger left and right, and meeting up with a weasel known as Buck who hunts dinosaurs intently and has a mammal chauvinism.And then Manny tolds the guy who wrote this to stop copying others' films' synopsis...
Characters and CastEdit
List of Madagascar 4 characters
- Ben Stiller as Alex the Lion: the main protagonist of the film. In the end, In the end he and Gia are married and a few years later, they have a male liguar cub, a lion and jaguar hybrid.
- Chris Rock as Marty the Zebra: the deuteragonist of the film.
- Jada Pinkett Smith as Gloria the Hippo: the tritagonist of the film.
- David Schwimmer as Melman The Giraffe: the secondary tritagonist of the film.
- Bryan Cranston as Vitaly the Tiger
- Jessica Chastain as Gia the Jaguar: Alex's girlfriend. In the end, she and Alex kissed each other on the lips as they been married in africa front of Zuba and Florrie
- Martin Short as Stefano the Sea Lion
- Tom McGrath as Skipper:
- Chris Miller as Kowalski:
- Christopher Knight as Private:
- John DiMaggio as Rico: Now has scar and mohak
- Sacha Baron Cohen as King Julien XIII:
- Cedric the Entertainer as Maurice:
- Andy Richter as Mort:
- Conrad Vernon as Mason (Phil unvoiced):
- Frank Welker as Sonya the Bear
- Paz Vega as Esmeralda, Esperanza and Ernestina:
- as Jonesy
- as Frankie
- as Freddie
- Bill Fagerbakke as Ted the Polar Bear
- Samuel L. Jackson as Zuba:
- Sherrie Sheperd as Florrie
- Elisa Gabrielli as Nana
- Kyla Pratt as Emily, Alex and Gia's daughter
- Mackenzie Foy as Sophia, Gia's older sister
- I Like to Move It: Perfomed by Sacha Baron Cohen and Cee Lo Green ft with Jamie Foxx
- Africa: Performed by Toto
- Firework: Performed by Katy Perry
- We R Who We R: Performed by Kesha
- Turn Me On: Performed by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj
- Everytime We Touch: Performed by Cascada. Alex and Gia love song.
- Runaway Baby: Preformed by Bruno Mars
- 22: Peformed by Taylor Swift
- Wonderland: Peformed by Natalia Kills
- I Hate Everything About You: Performed by Three Days Graces Song Jake
- A Thousand years: Performed by Christina Perri
- Walk the Dinosaur: Performed by Chris Rock
List of Creatures in Dinosaur worldEdit
- Spinosaurus: Rudy was a Red-eyed albino Spinosaurus that thinks of Buck as his arch enemy due to the weasel taking his tooth when he was caught in his mouth. Later he was defeated by Momma and apparently fell to his death off a cliff. It was later revealed he managed to survive, noted when Buck heard a sudden roar. His appearance was similar to that of a two legged crocodile.
- Brachiosaurus: There are some Brachiosaur like creatures in sauropod that was used by the herd to slide down and escape the ankylosaurus.
- Triceratops: There appear to be two adult triceratops along with a baby.
- Kentrosaurus: There were a few Kentrosaurs featured in the film and its head appeared in a bird-like manner (With Mistake as a Plateosaurus.)
- Pachycephalosaurus: When the herd goes through the Dinosaur World there appear to be Pachycephalosaurs.
- Ankylosaurus: This Ankylosaurus was represented as a ferocious carnivore and it attacked the herd, but was later seen hiding in the cave from avoiding Rudy's attack.
- Troodon: A flock was seen eating an egg.
- Archaeopteryx: One was almost eaten by the baby T'Rex and was thrown by Marty and eaten by a Pterosaur after it fell a long way.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: Momma Dino and the Baby Dino's are of Tyrannosaurus-Rex species.
- Pteranodon: Seen being ridden by Buck and the Penguins in the movie.
- Cearadactylus: Misidentified as a gigantic carnivorous pterosaur that attack Buck and the Penguins.
- Iguanodon: When the herd goes through the Dinosaur World.
- Guanlong: A pack seen trying to kill Gia whlie she was trying to give birth and Gloria fending them off, fetured slightly smaller and having Dromaeosaur-like killing claws.