Earth's mightiest heroes unite against the forces of evil.
Justice League Edit
- Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman:
- Bruce Wayne/Batman:
- Princess Diana/Diana Prince/Wonder Woman:
- Barry Allen/The Flash:
- Orin/Arthur Curry/Aquaman:
- Hal Jordan/Green Lantern:
- J'onn J'onzz/Calvin Swanwick/Martian Manhunter: A inhabitant of Mars during the era of the Green Martians. After a planet-wide act of genocide enacted by Ma'alefa'ak, he lost his wife, children & was left as the only survivor of his people. In the centuries that followed, he traveled to Earth where he would set up a number of identities using his shape shifting powers.
- Victor "Vic" Stone/Cyborg: A former college athlete who, following a horrible accident, crafted cybernetics for himself via a Mother Box.
Additional Members Edit
- John Stewart/Green Lantern: The third human & the first African American to be given a Green Lantern ring.
- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow: A spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive.
- Billy Baston/Captain Marvel/Shazam: A orphaned boy who was chosen by a wizard to be a champion of good. The wizard gifted him with the power of six legendary Greek figures & became an adult superhero empowered by six legendary Greek figures.
- Ray Palmer/The Atom: A superhero who can grow & shrink in size.
- Jefferson Pierce/Black Lightning: A superhero who grew up in a slum in Metropolis, made good as an athlete & returned to his old neighborhood to teach at the high school & help the next generation make something of themselves, only to become a superhero again after finding the neighborhood in the grip of organized crime, equipped with a belt that gave him electrical powers, thought he could manifest the powers without the belt later on.
- Prince Khufu/Carter Hall/Hawkman: An American archaeologist reincarnated from an Egyptian prince.
- Shiera Sanders/Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman: Hawkman's girlfriend who was also reincarnated.
- Kent Nelson/Doctor Fate:
- Nathaniel Adam/Captain Atom: A superhero fueled by the Quantum Field who volunteered to be apart of an experiment which turned him into an energy-based life form & given Mark I Monarch Armor to contain his radiation.
- Ronnie Raymond & Martin Stein/Firestorm: A high school student & a Nobel Prize-winning physicist who were caught in an accident that allowed them to fuse into the superhero.
- Lois Lane: Superman's love interest, and reporter at the Daily Bugle
- Kara Zor-El/Kara Danvers/Supergirl: An ancient member of the House of El & Superman's ancient ancestor who was assigned to the Fortress of Solitude & sent out into the universe where she might aid in the terraforming of new worlds. After an encounter with a criminal stowaway, the Fortress of Solitude crashed on Earth, where it would lay dormant for thousands of years. As for her, after she survived the crash & made her way out into the new world she would learn to call home, she would live a long & fulfilling life while being the guardian of Prehistoric Earth.
- Alfred Pennyworth: An old friend to the Wayne Family & now serves as Bruce's bodyguard, he has served with the position of the Wayne's butler for many years.
- Commissioner James Gordon: The police commissioner of Gotham City who shares Batman's deep commitment to ridding the city of crime.
- Iris West: Barry's wife who's a reporter for the Picture News & sometimes helps him deal with his rogue gallery.
- Mera: Aquaman's wife & henceforth the Queen of Atlantis.
- Jason Todd/Robin/Red Hood: A street orphan who was taken in by the Batman, becoming the second Robin, was trained by Bruce & was his partner for years, but was captured by the Joker, who proceeded to torture & kill him along with Harley Quinn, before leaving his body for Bruce to find. Then, he was resurrected by the Lazarus Pit & became the vigilante known today.
- Kate Kane/Batwoman: One of the many vigilantes who protect Gotham City who, after being dismissed from the military for being an unknown reason, had been living a directionless party-girl heiress life until, on a dark night, a chance encounter with Batman inspired her to find a new calling in life
- Adam Strange: A mere archaeologist who was transported to the planet of Rann via the Zeta-Beam, immediately befriended the Rannians & took up a flight pack & ray-gun to assist them.
- Jessica Cruz & Aya/Ion: A woman who fused with a female artificial intelligence, because she needed to be bonded with an Green Lantern avatar to survive after being critical condition & Aya needed to adapt to a human host to regain the knowledge she lost when she was deactivated centuries ago.
- Michael Jon Carter/Booster Gold: A superhero who, humiliated in the 25th century, stole future technology & a security robot named Skeets & traveled back into the 21st century to become the greatest hero you've never heard of.
- Charles Victor Szasz/The Question: A highly outspoken & aggressive investigative journalist who hides his face.
- Bette Sans Souci/Plastique: A EOD specialist in the U.S. Army who, during a mission in Afghanistan, is wounded while attempting to defuse a bomb & is brought to Central City for treatment. After being caught in the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion, the dark matter energy fuses with the shrapnel in her body, giving her the power to turn anything she touches into an explosive, although unable to control her abilities to the point that she can't stop herself blowing up anything she touches. She eventually given a suit of armor to keep herself from destroying everything & herself & later became a love-interest for Captain Atom.
Young Justice Edit
- Richard John "Dick" Grayson/Robin/Nightwing: The leader of Young Justice who's Batman's former sidekick who, born to a family of acrobats, began his life with an exciting childhood growing up in the circus. These happy times soon take a turn for the worse as the mafia began targeting the circus. At 8 years old, he witnesses Black Mask threaten the circus owner, demanding insurance for the safety of his performers, which he vehemently refuses. Unfortunately, Black Mask decides to use the headlining act, which happens to be The Flying Graysons, as an example.Feeling empathy for losing his parents, Bruce decides to take the boy in as his legal ward. Bruce decides that with the boy's extensive training in acrobatics and his sense of justice, he has just what’s needed to become the Batman's partner. Later, he chose to go out on his own & only to get attacked by Deathstroke, who was hunting Batman. He manages to escape & chooses that he had to help his old friend & agrees to stay in contact with Bruce & sometimes work together when the other needed backup.
- Donna Troy/Donna Prince/Wonder Girl: Wonder Woman's sidekick who, after receiving an appropriate education in photography, founded Aurora Photo Studio's where she & her colleagues Carl Woods & Joe Richani worked & lived in the pent house right above the Studio.
- Wally West/Kid Flash: Iris' cousin who tapped into the Speed Zone & joined Young Justice.
- M'gann M'orzz/Megan Morse/Miss Martian: Martian Manhunter's naive niece who's actually a non-humanoid White Martian disguised as a Green Martian.
- Jamie Reyes/Blue Beetle: A teen who gained the scarab that alluded Ted for so long.
- Roy Harper/Red Arrow/Arsenal: A young hacker who was raised by a Navajo tribe after the death of his father & once hacked into the Queen Industries R&D department & began to want to work in the field after Oliver bailed him out, who was reluctant to let him put himself in danger, remembering Tommy's warnings that his recklessness would get people killed. He began to resent this & took up drinking, eventually falling into alcoholism, straining their relationship.
- Virgil Ovid Hawkins/Static: A teen who was doused with an experimental chemical in a gang war he was caught up in & gained a variety of electromagnetic powers.
- Maxine Hunkel/Cyclone/Red Tornado:
- Gabriel Logan/Beast Boy/Animal Man: A teen who developed the ability to shape-shift into animals with his hero disguise having monkey-like features after needing a blood transfusion to survive.
- Ryan Choi/Atom: Ray's protege who had been corresponding with him through letters.
- Mia Dearden/Speedy: The daughter of John King who moved with him so he could expand his criminal empire. When her mother discovered the truth about King's business & plans, she confronted him, causing him to stab her to death on their kitchen table, an act she was a witness to, forcing her to flee for her life & disappear into the streets. She was able to provide herself using skilled gymnastics & by stealing money from people & blending into crowds, but she often used the money to try & help her fellow street orphans make a better life. When she was helping another orphan, Trevor, a group of her father's men were finally able to track her down. She was saved by Green Arrow, who tried to tell her that her mother had been building evidence against King to finally convict him, and that they could finally bring her father to justice. Taking her back to his Green Arrow Warehouse, Oliver revealed his identity to her & she explained what her father’s nature truly was. In the meantime, Oliver had offered her a place to stay & she accepted & later joined Young Justice.
- Raymond C. "Ray" Terrill/Ray: A teen who learns the truth about his heritage, while at the deathbed of his father, "Happy", who admits that he was the Golden Age Ray & that exposure to sunlight will activate his own light-based superpowers.
- Lilith Clay/Omen: A girl who started to manifest strange mental powers at the age of 13. She read her parents' minds to find she was adopted, then left home to try to find her birth parents. After some trouble, she ended up working as a dancer at the Canary Cottage disco & later joined the Teen Titans.
Justice Society Edit
- Jay Garrick/The Flash: The leader of the Justice Society of America who's the first human to ever tap into the Speed Zone.
- Alan Scott/Green Lantern: Justice Society Second-in-Command who's the first human ever given a Green Lantern ring.
- Hippolyta/Wonder Woman: Diana's mother & the former Wonder Woman who joins the Justice Society.
- Hector Hall/Doctor Fate: The previous Dr. Fate who's the son of Hawkman & Hawkgirl & joined the Justice Society since Kent is in the Justice League.
- John Smith/Red Tornado: A robot created by Professor Ivo that was reprogrammed by the Justice Society into joining them & can fire tornadoes.
- Ted Kord/Blue Beetle: A superhero who, deprived of the scarab that empowered his predecessor, was forced to rely on his superior athleticism, fighting prowess & technological genius to combat crime.
- Henry Heywood/Citizen Steel/Commander Steel: A metahuman who joins the Justice Society & was injected with a super serum provided to the Nazis, giving him an ability to transform himself into a steel-like form in addition providing him superhuman strength.
- Connor Hawke/Green Arrow: Oliver & his former girlfriend, Sandra "Moonday" Hawke's son who joined the Justice Society.
- Jim Corrigan/Spectre:
- Theodore "Ted" Grant/Wildcat: A world-class heavyweight boxer who became entangled inadvertently in the criminal underworld & developed a costumed identity to clear his name.
- Rex Tyler/Hourman: A masked vigilante who uses a drug named Miraclo to give him incredible super-powers for exactly 1 hour.
- Charles McNider/Doctor Mid-Nite: A blind surgeon who can see in the dark via infrared lenses.
- Wesley Dodds/Sandman: A man who uses a gun emitting a sleeping gas to sedate criminals.
Sirens of Prey Edit
- Selina Kyle/Catwoman:
- Rachel Roth/Raven:
- Rose Wilson/Ravager:
- Harleen Frances Quinzel/Harley Quinn: The Joker's former sidekick & Queenpin & Crime Lord of Harley's Gang who was originally the Joker's psychiatrist, however, as time went on, she started to fall in love with him & helped him escape from Arkham Asylum, only to have a fallout & start her own gang. She & Poison Ivy later joined the Sirens of Prey.
- Koraind'r/Kory Anders/Starfire: The next Queen of Tamaran who found herself the victim of her fratricidal sister's vengeful plot that resulted in their planet being conquered. Now a royal exile on Earth, she uses her ability to absorb & convert ultraviolet energy, learned Earth's languages by kissing people, gained a successful career as a fashion model & joined the Sirens of Prey.
- Helena Rosa Bertinelli/Huntress: A vigilante who operates out of Gotham City, is a devout Catholic & is very in touch with her Italian heritage. Her career is inspired by a personal vendetta against organized crime, responsible for killing her entire family. At first, her ruthless methods & willingness to kill made her an outcast from other heroes, but in time she learned to temper her methods & became accepted by her peers. She later joined the Sirens of Prey.
- Tara Markov/Terra:
- Barbara Gordon/Batgirl: Jim's daughter who's an extremely intelligence detective & martial artist who maintains a civilian identity as a librarian. 1 night after witnessing Batman stop a group of thugs, she was inspired to begin her path in fighting crime & later helped form the Sirens of Prey.
- Jennifer Hallory Hex/Jinx: An elemental sorceress who was the former leader of the H.I.V.E. Five until she joined the Sirens of City.
- Dinah Drake Lance/Black Canary: Green Arrow's love-interest who was born into a family of crime fighters as her mother was a vigilante & her father is a cop. She then, after years of training, followed in her parents' footsteps. Her ‘Canary Cry’ is a by product of her possession of the Meta-Gene, making her a Meta-Human since birth.
- Pamela Elizabeth Isley/Poison Ivy: Harley's Partner-in-Crime & one of Batman's most lethal enemies & perhaps the world's most prominent eco-terrorist with a unique ability to control & manipulate plants. She & Harley join the Sirens of Prey.
- Kormand'r/Komy Anders/Blackfire: Starfire's older sister who conquered Tamaran after finding out that Starfire was next in line for the throne, but eventually apologized & join the Sirens of Prey.
- Amy Winston/Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld: The daughter of the ruling House of Amethyst, was orphaned by Dark Opal of the House of Opal. Following the death of her parents, the witch, Citrina whisks her away to be reared in safety by the Winston family on Earth. At the age of 13, she's attacked by Vandal Savage & discovers her magical powers & gains the appearance of an adult woman. She later joins the Sirens of Prey.
Justice League Dark Edit
- John Constantine:
- Zatanna Zatara/Zatanna: The daughter of adventurer John Zatara & his wife Sindella & a member of the mystic tribe of sorcerers called the Hidden Ones, or Homo Magi. She inherited her mother's ability to manipulate magic & her father's penchant for heroism. Sindella later faked her own death to return the Hidden One's sanctum in Turkey, leaving her daughter in John Zatara's care. Zatara traveled the world with his daughter & taught her to harness her magical abilities. She was later raised by strangers, however, when the evil witch, Allura cursed her & prevented her from seeing her father.She was left to search fruitlessly for her natural parents. She discovered her father's diary & created a stage persona for herself. Her quest to find her father led her into a brief affair with Constantine. Later, with the help of the Justice League, she was able to lift Allura's curse & reunite with her father and later her mother. Tragically, Sindella died rescuing her daughter from the city of the Hidden Ones, while her father died saving her & the spiritual dimensions from the Great Evil Beast.
- Alec Holland/Swamp Thing: A botanist who was working on a secret restorative formula in the Louisiana swamps that can "make forests out of deserts" & was killed by a bomb planted by agents of Nathan Ellery, who wants the formula. Splashed with burning chemicals in the massive fire, he runs from the lab & falls into the waters of a muck-filled swamp. Some time later, a creature resembling a humanoid plant appears.
- Entrigan the Demon: A rhyming demon in the service of Lucifer. Not content with his life, he attempted a rebellion, which didn't succeed. For his insolence and betrayal, he was banished to Belial's son, Merlin, who had asked Hell for a means to protect Camelot.
- Boston Brand/Deadman: The only son of Gary & Barbara Bran & grew up in a family of physical abuse. When his parents didn't fight each other, they took out their anger on him. When he was 16, he had so much anger in him that he lashed out against his parents & joined the circus, starting as a roustabout & eventually becoming an aerialist. However, he could not leave his past behind him & frequently succumbed to alcohol & violent tendencies. It all changed when during one show, an assassin shot him during his trapeze performance, getting placed in between life & death by Rama Kushna. She told him that he needed to atone for his past transgressions & egocentrism. As punishment, he was to better the life of others. He did, until an angel called Son of Morning, questioned Rama Kushna's motives. After they exposed her for something darker, he escaped her control & joined Justice League Dark.
- Alba Garcia/Black Orchid: A private in the United States army who served her country faithfully, until the day when her arms had to be amputated. Instead of being sent home a crippled soldier, she was chosen to be a part of a series of enhancement experiments meant to create Meta-Humans. After her transformation, she was made into an operative of ARGUS, whom had begun recruiting Meta-Humans to use in the wars they feared to come. When confronted by Constantine, she denies of having her powers related to magic or anything of the like, but he argues that her shape-shifting powers seem to tie in with the Web of Life, or the Red & that her plant controlling abilities lead to a relation to the web that connects all plant life. Nevertheless, he manages to convince her to join Justice League Dark.
Doom Patrol Edit
- Niles Caulder, Ph.D./Chief: The leader of the Doom Patrol who's a paraplegic gifted with a genius-level intellect who uses his scientific knowledge to develop numerous inventions & innovations that have made him wealthy.
- Kimiyo Hoshi/Doctor Light: A brilliant but overly-driven scientist who was the supervising astronomer at an observatory in Japan, overseeing a group of astronomers.
- Steve Dayton/Mento: One of the world's richest men who built a helmet to enhance his mental abilities.
- Rita Farr/Elast-Girl: An Olympic swimming gold medalist turned Hollywood actress who's exposed to unusual volcanic gases while shooting a film in Africa. When she recovers, she discovers that she can expand or shrink her body at will, from hundreds of feet tall to mere inches in height.
- Cliff Steele/Robotman: A man whose brain was put into a robotic body after a race car accident destroyed his body.
- Larry Trainor/Negative Man: A man who accidentally exposed to a radioactive field in the atmosphere while piloting a test plane. This experience leaves him radioactive himself, but also gives him a strange superpower: the ability to release a negatively charged energy being from his body.
- Malcolm "Mal" Arnold Duncan/Vox: A man who, by blowing his horn, can open circular rifts, wormholes & portals into other worlds, planets, realms.
- Valentina Vostok/Negative Woman: A woman who stole an experimental Russian fighter plane in order to defect to the United States. The plane malfunctioned en route & she crash-landed & was fused with the negative energy being which formerly inhabited Negative Man. However, instead of being able to send it out from her body under her control, she gained the ability to transform herself into such a being.
Arc Villains Edit
- Vandar Adg/Vandal Savage:
- Sir Patrick Morgan/Ares:
- Vril Drox/Brainiac:
Injustice League Edit
- Lex Luthor:
- Slade Wilson/Deathstroke:
- Gorilla Grodd: A gorilla that gained mental abilties & raised his I.Q & joins the Injustice League.
- David Hyde/Black Manta:
- Thaal Sinestro/Sinestro: An anthropologist from the planet Korugar, had a natural affinity for order as displayed by his meticulous reconstructions of ancient ruins. It was at one of these reconstructions that Prohl Gosgotha, crash landed. He gave his ring to him who barely defeated the lantern's pursuer, a Weaponer of Qward, at the cost of the very ruins he had restored. When Gosgotha requested his ring back after the battle so that it might keep him alive he instead allowed him to die & took his place. The Guardians, unaware of his actions, allowed Sinestro to become the Green Lantern for sector 1417. He was eventually persuaded by Parallax to found the Sinestro Corps & joined the Injustice League.
- Teth-Adam/Black Adam: A metahuman who was a slave in Kahndaq, where almost the entirety of his family was killed by the dictators, all except his nephew, Aman, whom he eventually managed to contact & help escape from imprisonment, being mortally wounded by guards in order to buy him time. Aman, however, refused to abandon his dying uncle & rescued him. Together, while escaping the underground prisons, they found themselves magically transported into the Rock of Eternity, where they were greeted by Shazam. The wizard, deeming Aman pure, offered him the role of his champion, giving him the task of freeing Kahndaq, which Aman accepted on the condition that Shazam healed him. Explaining that the gift bestowed upon him could be shared with his family, Shazam gave Aman his powers, healing & empowering him in the process. Being returned to Kahndaq, they contemplated how to use their powers in order to free their people. While he was willing to destroy the dictators & exact revenge for their dead family, Aman wanted to save them & give them peace, stopping all bloodshed. Fearing that Aman's method wouldn't work, he killed him & seized his powers for himself, seeing it as a necessary sacrifice for the greater good.
- Barbara Ann Minvera/Cheetah: A woman who was raised in a grope home to worship ancient civilizations. Her praise of the powerful ancients is what inspired her to make a living of hunting antiquities. During one of these hunts at an ARGUS facility, she was stabbed with a mystic knife that didn't kill her but turned her into what she is now & joins the Injustice League.
- Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz/Malefic: Martian Manuhunter's older brother responsible for the Mars genocide.
- Bizzaro: A clone of Superman created by Lex Luthor.
Other Villains Edit
- Noah Kuttler/Calculator: Felicity's father who's a genius level intelligence & a skilled manipulator & superb strategist who suffers from severe obsessive-compulsive disorder, unbeknownst to his peers & initially controlled this with medication.
- Harvey Dent/Two-Face: The former District Attorney of Gotham who was an ally of Batman & Commissioner Gordon until he had acid thrown onto the left side of his face, scarring him for life. The incident drove him insane & became obsessed with chance & always carrying a double-headed coin, which he flips to determine his every decision.
- Edward Nashton/The Riddler: A criminal obsessed with riddles, puzzles & brain teasers who committed a number of crimes.
- David Clinton/Chronos: Ray's archenemy who attributed his consistent incarceration to his timing or lack thereof. To improve his timing, he studied the rhythm of time pieces & by practice he learned to synchronize each of his actions with the beat of the prison clock.
- Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot/The Penguin: A power hungry criminal that shows flashes of compassion sometimes, but he's dominated by a desire to be respected & to control those around him.
- Basil Karlo/Clayface: A man desperate for fame and recognition in the films industry. Upon being rejected a number of times, he's driven mad to the point where he enlists the help of The Joker, who provided him with experimental clay which could aid in his acting career, in exchange he would have to serve the Joker. After using the clay, he begins to slowly mutate into a mud-like monster, but his acting career was never better, but 1 day upon losing control, he revealed his true form & went on a killing spree.
- John Corben/Metallo: A cyborg with a Kryptonite power source, which he uses as a weapon against Superman.
- Klarion the Witch Boy: Entrigan's archenemy who's a young practitioner of the dark arts originally hailing from Witch-World, an otherworldly dimension where everyone is at least somewhat knowledgeable about black magic. The problem was, being a child, he was constantly under the direction of adults who dictated what he could & couldn't do with his powers, as well as what kind of sorcery he could study. Using his power to open a gateway into the normal universe, he & his cat familiar, Teekl, embarked on a journey to learn all there was to know about witchcraft as well as cause some chaos along the way.
- Cyrus Gold/Solomon Grundy: a Zombie super-criminal who has clashed with many heroes over the years, including Green Lantern, Superman, Batman & the Justice League. He frequently dies & resurrects in new incarnations, each of varying levels of strength and intelligence.
- Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze: A talented scientist, with a horrible past (a violent father, no friends) that married the love of his life, Nora. When Nora's diagnosed with a rare terminal illness, his life begins to spiral downhill. In a desperate attempt to save her life, he begins work at a large corporate company run by the evil & corrupted Ferris Boyle. He, as he can't find a way to cure Nora, finds a way to place her in cryo-stasis. In order to save Nora, he has to steal equipment from the company he's working for. When Ferris finds out about him stealing from him, he & some of his goons try to kill him in the cryo lab. This results in an accident changing him so that he can only live in sub-zero temperatures. To counter this, he builds himself a cryo-suit to keep his body temperature below zero (powered by diamonds) & an ice gun.
- Leonard Snart/Captain Cold: A cryomancer who uses a freezing gun to commit crimes.
- Johnathan Crane/Scarecrow: A man who's the son of a father, Gerald who was used as the subject for illegal experiments, trying to comprehend the emotion of fear. Unable to use proper test subjects, As part of the experiments, he was locked inside a little dark room while his father examined the test's effects on his son. 1 day however, during 1 of the experiments, Doctor Crane experienced a heart attack & died, leaving him still trapped in the pitch black test chamber. Dr. Crane's employers at the University became concerned about his prolonged absence, & eventually, police were called to investigate. When they arrived at the household, the cops spotted the test chamber & were horrified to find him alone down inside, having survived days of starving & being completely terrified. As a result of this event, he was traumatized most of his childhood until, eventually, he decided that if he could control fear, he would never have to live in it again. He soon developed an obsession with his goal & became a psychologist with a concentration in phobias. Not waiting long to put his degree to use, he began using patients as test subjects to develop a project that he would later call "Fear Toxin".
- Anton Arance: A scientist whose obsession with gaining immortality has led him to create monstrous creatures known as Un-Men as well as other monstrous bio-genetic experimentations involving the dead.
- Jason Woodrue/Floronic Man: Anton's minion who's hired by him to discover how Alec had been turned into the Swamp Thing, only to become a plant creature like him. He later joins Poison Ivy after Anton's death.
- Armen Ikarus/Amazo:
- Carol Ferris/Star Sapphire: Hal's girlfriend who was given a Star Sapphire ring & brainwashed into helping other villains.
- Lobo: An honorable alien bounty hunter who's the last of his kind after the destruction of his home planet, Czarnia.
- Antonio Diego/Bane: A crime lord who was born into a life sentence for the crimes of his father, he was raised from birth within the harsh prison known as Peña Dura (“Hard Rock”), in the Caribbean Republic of Santa Prisca. Life grew hellish for him after being born as he feared the violent nature within the prison, fearing that each day may be his last. Protected by both Zombie & Trogg, who were also inmates within the prison, his survival was still at stake. He developed a strong survival sense from a vision he gained after getting attacked & finally found the courage to kill while he was confronted by one of the inmates, using a knife hidden within his teddy bear. Gaining the wrong attention by the Warden & taken into an isolation cell for his murders, he realized that courage, dedication & strengthening of both mind & body were his only ways to survive. He trained his body through the harshest environments when his isolation cell flooded during some nights. Upon his release from isolation, he continued his intense training while studying whatever literature he found within the prison. Self-taught within the fields of strategy, philosophy, languages, math, grammar & more, he developed into the ultimate killing machine that even the guards found themselves fearing. It would be the stories from another inmate, Bird, about a monster with Gotham City known as the Batman, that would inspire him to escape & look for new "prisons" to conquer. Meanwhile, the Warden attempted to rid himself of him & nominated him to participate in an experiment to create a super powered soldier with a steroid like drug known as Venom. They injected the Venom into him, almost killing him, as had happened to numerous subjects before him. Believing him to be dead, he was tossed into the sea, where he freed himself. Returning to the prison, he held the Warden hostage while escaping by means of a helicopter. With his inmate friends escaping alongside with him, he traveled to Gotham to set about his destiny to be the king. His first step was hunting down this Batman.
- Rudy Jones/Parasite: A metahuman with the ability to temporarily absorb the energy, knowledge & super-powers of another being by touch.
- Felix Faust:
- June Moone/Enchantress: Felix's right-hand woman who was taken over a demonic sorceress that also seeks to take over the world next. She fights for control of her body & to use her powers for good or else risks her soul being consumed by this dark entity.
- Jack Napier/The Joker:
- Eobard Thawne/Professor Zoom/Reverse-Flash: The man who made the particle accelerator that gave Barry his powers as well as his own.
- Dru-Zod/General Zod: A former Kryptonian military general & Superman's first major enemy. Exiled to the Phantom Zone by his people for treason, he survived the destruction of Krypton & led a group of survivors to invade Earth & restore the Kryptonians' former glory.
- Atros/Atrocitus: The one who killed Abin Sur & a native of the planet Ryut in Sector 666, where he led a happy & otherwise ordinary life as a husband & father of 2 children, but his home was fired upon by the Manhunters & his wife, Ferta received fatal injuries. With her last breath, Ferta tells him to find their children & then dies from the pain. His daughter, Trakka kneels by the corpse of her mother & asks him why she won't wake up. He tries to grab her & run, but the Manhunters descend & kill her & burying him under the rubble of their home. By the time the Massacre of Sector 666 had ended, he emerged as one of only 5 beings in the entire sector to survive. He & the other survivors formed a terrorist cabal known as the Five Inversions, bent on the destruction of the Guardians of the Universe & all who served them. The Five Inversions would create the Empire of Tears, a domain which served their purpose of destroying the Guardians for the crimes done to Sector 666. Their rule would end along with their Empire when the Guardians destroyed their domain & imprison him & his followers on the now desolate planet, Ysmault to serve out a long sentence for the crimes they had committed. Years after being imprisoned, he would discover a new source of power that would grant not just an escape from imprisonment but his revenge, as well. In order to tap into this new power, blood had to be paid. He soon beat his fellow survivor Qull, pay in blood for the power, because it was his actions which led to the fall of the Empire of Tears & the Five Inversions being trapped in exile. After he bludgeoned Qull to death, he christened a red lantern with his blood & awakened the power of the Red Light of Rage. He swore he would have his vengeance upon the Guardians of the Universe. Rather than leave Ysmault behind, he constructed his Central Power Battery on the planet & made it the homeworld of his Red Lantern Corps, making Ysmault the center of his power once again. He soon dispatched Red Power Rings, bringing back to him an army of beings overcome with rage.
- Lucifer Morningstar: The Lord of Hell, who's bored with his life, abdicates his throne & becomes a civilian consultant for the Los Angeles Police Department while running his own high-end nightclub called "Lux". He frequently tells people that he's the Devil & is very open about this, but very few take this seriously. Besides powers such as superhuman strength and invulnerability, he has a supernatural ability to make people tell him their hidden desires.
Suicide Squad Edit
- Tatsu Yamashiro/Katana: Rick Flag's bodyguard who's a sword-wielding samurai assassin. Her blade is the Soultaker Sword, a mystical relic that steals the essence of those it slays & stores them inside. It was taken in a duel with the man who killed her family, Takeo Yamashiro. She's a master of swordplay & martial arts, trained to the highest level in the ancient art form. She was eventually recruited by Rick to be member of the Suicide Squad.
- Floyd Lawton/Deadshot: A human assassin with expert marksmanship in a wide variety of weapons. He has a nearly superhuman precision in any level of physical performance & aim, often being described as being the 'worlds best marksman'.
- Waylon James/Killer Croc: A man who was born with a genetic mutation giving him a reptile's skin, sharp claws & teeth; due to genetic atavism. He became a circus wrestler whom would rise to conquer the Gotham Mob racket only then to become one of Batman's most physically imposing rogues.
- Nanaue/Shay Lamden/King Shark: A humanoid shark who originally terrorized Hawaii & afterwards was recruited into the Suicide Squad.
- Dr. Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost: A scientist sent to S.T.A.R. Labs Outpost #72 in the Arctic to work on a thermodynamic engine whose creator had committed suicide. Snow soon discovered the place had been infiltrated by H.I.V.E. agents. When they tried to kill her inside the engine, she frantically ripped off the coolant system, merging her body with ice. Transformed into a heat vampire, she killed the H.I.V.E. agents out of revenge. She then wandered out into the cold until she came across a Norwegian camp & took their heat too. Hijacking a helicopter, she made it back to Pittsburgh. She even created a suit that helped her retain heat for longer. She later encountered Firestorm & discovered that his powers could temporarily heal her mutation.
Brotherhood of Evil Edit
- The Brain: The leader of the Brotherhood of Evil who's a French mastermind & criminal genius.
- Monsieur Mallah: A captured gorilla who the Brain raised its I.Q. to 178 & then educated him for almost a decade before making him his personal assistant & homosexual partner.
- Laura De Mille/Madame Rouge: A woman who was originally a French stage actress. After an automobile accident, she developed a dual good/evil split personality. At this point, she attracted the notice of The Brain & Monsieur Mallah. With Mallah's help, the Brain performed surgery on her that was, from his perspective, successful, sublimating her good personality & allowing her evil personality to remain dominant. She was simply a master of disguise; subsequent surgery by the Brain eventually gave her the ability to alter her appearance & stretch her limbs.
- General Immortus: An immortal “general” of the Brotherhood of Evil with centuries of knowledge about military tactics.
- Julian Albert Desmond/Doctor Alchemy: A forensic scientist & Barry's rival in the CCPD who can manifest from mirrors & possesses the Philosopher's Stone.
- Otto Von Furth/Plasmus: A mine worker in East Berlin, Germany until an unexpected cave-in trapped him & 4 fellow miners for seven days. During those days, his co-workers died, leaving him as the only survivor. He & his fellow miners had been mining for radioactive radium & ended up exposed to it & when rescued, he was rushed to the hospital. He later kidnapped by ex-Nazi General Zahl who mutated him into a blob-like state. His body changes into an unstable protoplasm & is brought into the Brotherhood of Evil.
- Emil LaSalle/Warp: A time-travelling villain from one-hundred years in the future who joined the Brotherhood of Evil.