Superman and Batman work with superpowered beings in order to stop the greatest threat.
July 15, 2016
- Justice League:
- Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman (Henry Cavill) - leads the League, in the end, returns to Metropolis.
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (Christian Bale) - doesn't really want to be involved Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter (whom telepathically witnessed the Batcave), because he considers them too powerful, in the end, realizes he has allies and is not alone.
- Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (Bridgit Regan) - has left Themyscira and refuses to stand by and not use her ability to help the League, in the end, realizes that she has a responsibility and not allow her arrogance to control her call of duty again.
- Hal Jordan/Green Lantern (Ryan Reynolds) - has a serious tone in this film, tells Batman that they were trained by madmen and lost their love lives, in the end, is saying the oath on Oa.
- Barry Allen/Flash (Bradley Cooper) - the most popular hero in civilian eyes who loves media attention, but when called upon is very serious, in the end, is seen going back to Keystone city.
- J'onn J'onzz/John Jones/Martian Manhunter (Doug Jones for Martian Manhunter, Dominic Cooper for John Jones) - he has lived on Earth in secret for over a hundred years who has knowledge of Darkseid and his reign, and had escaped from Darkseid's prison on Apokolips, because he knows the next planet on Darkseid's mind will be Mars once he conquers Earth, in the end, is seen in Manhattan doing investigations.
- Prince Arthur Curry/Aquaman (Justin Hartley) - will be King of Atlantis, soon, in the end, is crowned King.
- Amanda Waller (Angela Bassett) - initiates the Justice League program, in the end, sees a file of Lex Luthor creating the Legion of Doom.
- Alfred Pennyworth (Michael Caine) - appears in a minor appearance, in the end, serve the Justice League a cup of Tea.
- Lois Lane (Amy Adams) - makes a cameo in the film having witnessed Clark is Superman, and decides not to tell anyone
- General Swanwick (Harry Lennix) - began sending signals out into space to attract other alien beings which reach Apokolips, prompting an invasion of "Hunger Dogs", sent by Darkseid, and led by Kalibak, Orion and the Female Furies, in the end, was punched by Waller, for his incompetance.
- Kalibak (Manu Bennett) - the main antagonist and son of Darkseid, he leads the army of "Hunger Dogs", to conquer Earth, where he is aided by Orion and the Female Furies, and he is eager to fight Superman, in the end, fails and is punished by Darkseid's omega beams
- Orion (Gerald Butler) - the secondary antagonist and Kalibak's brother, who aids him in the "Hunger Dogs" invasion, in the end, begins to question his loyalty to Darkseid, his father
- Female Furies:
- Lashina (Felicity Jones) - field leader, and tertiary antagonist, and aids Orion and Kalibak on the invasion, in the end, was defeated by Martian Manhunter.
- Stompa (Cote DePablo) - aids Orion and Kalibak on the invasion, in the end, was captured and arrested.
- Mad Harriet (Rachel Weisz) - aids Orion and Kalibak on the invasion, in the end, was captured and sent to Arkham Asylum.
- Artemiz (Holly Shannon) - aids Orion and Kalibak on the invasion, in the end, was killed by Wonder Woman.
- Gilotina (Lady Gaga) - aids Orion and Kalibak on the invasion, in the end, was punnished for failure.
- Darkseid (Sala Baker) - makes an appearance in the end, punishing Kalibak for his failure, and then goes to the furthest depths of Apokolips to release a prisoner known as Doomsday
- Doomsday - makes a cameo in the end being released by Darkseid
- This film takes place before the epilogue of The Dark Knight Rises and after the defeat of Bane and Talia.