When two earths became one, The Justice League and the Avengers must put aside their differences and protect the earth against the Extremists and their army of Chitauri and Doomsday Clones.
In another reality, Access was is being pursued by a powerful intruder which he never expected and he activated the defense systems.
Spider-Man was swinging over a peaceful Manhattan, glad that he donned the webs once again. Of course, once he says this, his Spider-Sense goes off and he sees what appears to be a portal. As he enters the dark and gloomy alley, he quietly looks through the portal and sees an alternate version of what appears to be Manhattan. Full of doubt, he quickly warns Tony and the Avengers about his mysterious finding. Little does he know that his finding leads destruction of two alternate universes and brand new heroes.
- Superman (Matt Boomer): Leader of the Justice League and has romantic relationship with Wonder Woman. Superman has a mullet haircut.
- Wonder Woman/Diana (Susan Eisenberg): Amazon princess of Themyscira,
- Batman (Jason O'Mara): Who had been a loner since his early days in Gotham City when his parents wer killed, he is the founder of the league along with Superman and Wonder Woman, he actually funds the Justice League with Wayne Interprise, he is also the one who made an alliance with Wolverine and Iron Man to recall members of the Justice League and Avengers.
- Green Lantern/Hal Jordan (Nathan Fillion):
- The Flash/Barry Allen (Christopher Gorham):
- Martian Manhunter (Carl Lumbly):
- Shazam (Sean Austin):
- Billy Batson (Zach Calison)
- Zatanna (Lacey Chabert): She senses the collide of the 2 world from the beginning with Doctor Fate.
- Green Arrow (Neal McDonough):
- Black Canary (Grey DeLisle):
- Robin/Tim Drake (Jesse McCartney)
- Aquaman (Christian Slater)+
- Iron Man (Adrian Pasdar): Leader of the Avengers. Tony wears the MK 49 armor.
- JARVIS (David Kaye): Iron Man's armor AI.
- Captain America (Roger Craig Smith): Co-leader of the Avengers.
- Thor (Travis Willingham):
- Ms. Marvel (April Stewart):
- The Hulk (Fred Tatasciore):
- Black Widow (Laura Bailey):
- Hawkeye (Troy Baker):
- Falcon (Bumper Robinson)
- Scarlet Witch (Kate Higgins)
- Vision (David Kaye):
- Ant-Man/Scott Lang (Grant George):
- Wasp/Hope Pym
- Black Panther (James C. Mathis III)
Guardians of the GalaxyEdit
- Star-Lord (Will Friedle): Leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Gamora (Vanessa Marshall):
- Drax the Destroyer (David Sobolov):
- Rocket Raccoon (Trevor Devall): Marksmen of the Guardians. His design in JL/A reflects the movie design of Rocket in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), wearing a orange & black space suit.
- Groot (Kevin Michael Richardson): A Flora Colossus and Rocket Raccoon's partner. His design in JL/A reflects the movie design of Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014).
- Wolverine (Steven Blum)
- Cyclops (Matthew Mercer)
- Jean Grey (Jennifer Hale)
- Storm (Susan Dalian)
- Beast (Fred Tatasciore)
- Rogue (Melissa Disney)
- Gambit (Greg Cipes)
- Nightcrawler (Liam O'Brien)
- Iceman (James Arnold Taylor)
- Shadowcat (Kim Mai Guest)
- Jubilee (Danica McKellar): After meeting Robin, she develops a crush on him.
- Lord Havok (Tom Hardy): The main Antagonist of the Film. After learning there was a special multiverse in existence, he and his extremists attack Access's
- Tracer/Vincent Cade (Dee Bradley Baker):
- Gorgon (Gary Anthony Williams):
- Havokoids: Lord Havok's robotic servants:
- Ultron (Jim Meskimen): The secondary Main Antagonist who joined forces with Lord Havok and the Extremists. He is soon to be the true antagonists
- Lex Luthor (Clancy Brown)
- Joker (Troy Baker)
- Harley Quinn (Tara Strong)
- Cheetah (Claudia Black)
- Sinestro (Scottie Ray):
- Bane (J.B. Blanc)
- Gorilla Grodd (Fred Tatasciore): Battles the Hulk in the Climax of the film.
- Deathstroke (Jeremy Irons)
- Sportsmaster (Travis Willingham)
- Killer Croc (Fred Tatasciore): Same mutation as from Son of Batman.
- Red Skull (Liam O'Brein)
- MODOK (Charlie Adler):
- Abomination (Robin Atkin Downes)
- Doctor Octopus (Tom Kenny)
- Whiplash (Peter Stormare)
- Crimson Dynamo (Dimitri Ditachenko)
- Kraven the Hunter (Hector Elizondo)
- Abosorbing Man (Rick D. Wasserman)
- HYDRA Agents
- Carnage/Cletus Kasady (David Agranov)
- Two-Face (Troy Baker)
- Darkseid (Tony Todd)
- Thanos (Isaac C. Singleton Jr.)
- Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Drake Bell):
- Access/Axel Asher (Sam Riegel): He was trying to unite the two universes before he was killed by Lord Havok and Ultron in the beginning. Later in the movie, he somehow survived and contacted Tony Stark via signal.
- Venom/Eddie Brock (Matt Lanter/Daran Norris):
- The Lizard/Dr. Curtis Connors (Dee Bradley Baker):
- Nick Fury (Chi McBride): Director of S.H.I.E.L.D
- Nova/Sam Alexander (Logan Millar): A member of the Nova Corps who was sent on a mission by Nick Fury until he came across Hal Jordan and
- White Tiger/Ava Ayala (Caitlyn Taylor Love)
- Power Man/Luke Cage (Ogie Banks)
- Iron Fist (Greg Cipes)
- Doctor Strange (Liam O'Brien): He sensed the collision of the 2 universes from the beginning.
- Dr. Fate (Jason Isaacs): He sensed the collision of the 2 universes from the beginning
- Blue Beetle/Jaime Rayes (Eric Lopez):
- Lois Lane (Dana Delany)
- Jimmy Olsen
- J. Jonah Jameson (J.K. Simmons)
- Commissioner J. Gordon (Gary Oldman)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Alastair Duncan)
- Lobo (Brad Garrett)
- Martha Connors
- Billy Connors
- Deadpool (Nolan North)
- Stan Lee
- Daily Planet
- Gotham City
- Bat cave
- Fawcett City
- New York City
- Avengers Tower
- Jay Oliva - Director
- Kris Zimmerman-Salter, Andrea Romano - Voice Directors
- Dan Jurgens, Claudio Castellini - Character Designers
- Stan Lee - Producer
- Sam Register - Executive Producer
Differences between the comics and the filmEdit
There are some differences between the "DC vs. Marvel" storylines and this film:
- Lord Havok and Ultron are the main antagonists of the film, while the Brothers were in the comics.
- Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes appears in the place of Superboy to face off against Spider-Man.
- In the movie, When the two universe joined together
- In the comics, Wonder Woman faces Storm and was defeated by her. In the Film, She faces Ms. Marvel and defeated her.
- In the comics, the Amalgam Universe a created in the conflict. in the film, it does not exist.
- The Brothers were not featured in the film.
- Hal Jordon appears in Kyle Rayner's place.
- Nova appears in the place of Silver Surfer to face off with Green Lantern
- In the film the twelve primary battles were:
- Superman (DC) vs. Hulk (Marvel)
- Spider-Man (Marvel) vs. Blue Beetle (DC)
- Wonder Woman vs. Ms. Marvel (Marvel)
- Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye (Marvel)
- Captain America (Marvel) vs. Batman (DC)
- Zatanna vs. Scarlet Witch (Marvel)
- Deathstroke (DC) vs. Deadpool (Marvel)
- Thor (Marvel) vs. Shazam (DC)
- Black Canary (DC) vs. Black Widow (Marvel)
- Martian Manhunter (DC) vs. Vision (Marvel)
- Wolverine (Marvel) vs. Lobo (DC)
- Green Lantern (DC) vs. Nova (Marvel)
- The DC Universe is not based on the New 52's, it's classic
- Wonder Woman's outfit is based on John Bryne's, long flowing hair, longer bracers, shorts with two stars on front, and joined the emblem and belt together, showing cleavage.
- Scarlet Witch's outfit is her gypsy costume.