Hotel Transylvania: The Series (originally titled Hotel Transylvania: The Television Series) is an animated fantasy television series produced by Sony Pictures Animation and Nelvana. It is based on the 2012 film Hotel Transylvania. The events in the series will take place before the film, focusing on the teenage years of Mavis and her friends at the Hotel Transylvania in the prequel series. The first season, consisting of 26 episodes, premiered in June 25, 2017 on Disney Channel, with the first episode being released earlier on June 20, 2017 on the Disney Channel app, Youtube and VOB.
The series follows Mavis & her friends as they have fun adventure at the Hotel Transylvania.
- Mavis (Voiced by Bryn McAuley), is Dracula's 114 year-old daughter who's wants to have fun with her friends.
- Wendy Blob (Voiced by Evany Rosen) is the daughter of Blobby and one of Mavis' friends.
- Hank 'N' Stein (Voiced by Gage Munroe) is the son of Frank and Eunice and one of Mavis' friends.
- Pedro (Voiced by Joseph Motiki) is the son of Murray and one of Mavis' friends.
- Aunt Lydia (Voiced by Dan Chameroy), Mavis's "mean" Aunt and Dracula's older sister who pushes more order and tradition at the Hotel when Mavis want to have fun with her friends.
- Diana is Aunt Lydia's pet chicken.
- Dracula (Voiced by David Berni) is Mavis' dad ans is away on "official vampire business at the Vampire Council.
- Frank (Voiced by Paul Braunstein), Hank's dad and Mavis's uncle.
- Quasimodo (Voiced by Scott McCord)
- Uncle Gene (Voiced by Patrick McKenna), Mavis's uncle.
- Yet no word on plot, original ideas involved following Mavis (Bryn McAuley) in her teen years. With new adventures with her friends at the hotel.
- This episode was released early on June 20, 2017 on the WATCH Disney Channel app, YouTube, and VOD.
- Genre: Adventure
- Based on Hotel Transylvania created by: Todd Durham
- Developed by: Mark Steinberg
- Directed by: Robin Budd
- Starring: Bryn McAuley, David Berni, Dan Chameroy, Evany Rosen, Gage Munroe, Joseph Motiki
- Theme music composer: Stephen Skratt, Asher Lenz
- Composer(s): Stephen Skratt, Asher Lenz
- Country of origin: Canada, United States
- Original language(s): English
- No. of seasons: 1
- No. of episodes: 17
- Executive producer(s): Rick Mischel, Scott Dyer, Irene Weilbe
- Producer(s): Jane Crawford
- Running time: 22 minutes
- Production company(s): Nelvana, Sony Pictures Animation
- Distributor: Sony Pictures Television (United States), Nelvana Enterprises (International)
- Original network: Disney Channel
- Picture format: HDTV 1080i
- Audio format: Stereo
- Original release: June 25, 2017 - present
Season 1 Edit
- 1 "Enter the Nosepicker"/"Hide & Shriek" (Released)
- 2 "Bad Friday"/"Hoop Screems" (Released)
- 3 "Bugging Out"/How Do You Solve a Problem Like Mandusa" (Released)
- 4 "Adventures in Vampiresitting"/Phlegm Ball" (Released)
- 5 "Wendy Big and Tall"/"Doppelfanger" (Released)
- 6 "Great Eggspectations"/"Hotel Pennsylvania" (Released)
- 7 "Breakfast at Lydia's"/"The Trouble with Wendies" (Released)
- 8 "Frankenstunt"/"What About Blob?" (Released)
- 9 "Curse Club"/"Casket if You Can" (Released)
- 10 "A Scare to Remember"/"Hank and the Real Boy" (Released)
- 11 "The Wrapture"/"Becoming Klaus" (Released)
- 12 "116 Candles"/"Stop or my Mummy will Shout" (Released)
- 13 "The Legend of Pumpkin Guts" (Special) (Released)
- 14 "Fright of Hand"?"Dude Where's My Garlic?" (Released)
- 15 "Bat Flap Fever"/"Thumb and Thumber" (Released)
- 16 "Brain Drain"/"Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow" (Released)
- 17 "Drop The Needle"/"Really Gross Anatomy" (Released)
- 18 "The Fright Before Creepmas" (Released)
- Summer Vacation
- Drac Be Trippin'
- Who's the Boss
- Ballad of Mavis