PORNO of Atlantis!
- Vincenzo Santorini (Sacha Baron Cohen) - in the end, builds a big bomb that actually stops the Driller!
- Audrey Ramirez (Zoe Kravitz) - in the end, helps make the land better!
- Wilhelmina Bertha Packard (Betty White) - in the end, goes with Cookie!
- Fenton Q. Harcourt (Brian Cox) - Milo's greedy boss who dosen't believe in Atlantis, in the end, owes an apology to Thatch and Whitmore!
- Jebidiah Allerdyce "Cookie" Farnsworth (Billy West) - in the end, gives Milo Bacon Grease!
- Brita (Ariel Winter for teen, unkown for child) - the girl whose 10th birthday Kyra nearly saw, until she was thrown off by some guards, she cannot tell people her wish, and keep it as a secret to herself, later at night, she went out to the ocean to see if her wish can come true, by 12:00 at midnight, she suddenly emerged as a mermaid, to see one last look at her parents, as she bids them farewell, and swims deeply into the ocean to start a happy new life as a mermaid, and sees a present, which says, "Happy Birthday from Kyra Ron", she opens it revealing to be a seashell necklace, and puts it on, in the end, She goes into the seas depths to find another piece of Atlantis!
Atlantis: 413 B.C.Edit
Atlantis is being sunked in a battle as it mysterously vanishes during the Sicilian Expedition in the Pelopnesian War.
1731? years laterEdit
Milo Thatch (Seth Green) finishes the story of Atlantis on how it disappeared. Everyone looks confused and wonder why, though not Milo's superior, Fenton Q. Harcourt (Brian Cox), who needs a word with Milo. As they walk out, Mr. Harcourt thinks Atlantis is a joke which dosen't excist. But Milo confesses, his grandfather, Thaddeus Thotch told him about it. Mr. Harcourt believes Milo to be stupid, along with Atlantis Story, though Milo angrily threatens Harcourt that if he doesn't take his proposal seriously and grant him funding, he'll quit. He mockingly tosses him a nickel and tells him to take a rowboat into the Potamac to jump in and clear his head, before driving off, though Milo states, "Money's not important", he walks to a wishing well and wishes that he could find out someone who knew his grandfather, as he tosses the coin into the well, and he returned home, and got some sleep, while sleeping, he's dreaming of a mysterious girl walking into the heart, when he woke up, he sees a paper on his desk, and sees that his grandfather's friend, Preston B. Whitmore (Christopher Lloyd) had worked with him before. He went to visit Preston meeting him in person, his bodyguard, Helga Katrina Sinclair (Charlize Theron) opens the door for them. They talk about his grandfather as they first met,